Did the WotC boards blow up...again?

possum

First Post
It appears that now I can't access any of the boards. The forum list appears to be empty and if I try to use bookmarks I don't have sufficient privileges. Well, at least the gleemax forums are versatile in their inaccessibility.

They imploded...

WhatGravitas

Explorer
They imploded...
Yeah, their boards are... creative in the number of ways they blow up. And this probably means they don't have a sufficiently large IT staff available. Because nobody puts up an error page. Leaving crashed servers running sounds bad, especially with additionally accesses.

Cheers, LT.

carmachu

Explorer
Somebody at Hasbro ought to open a spare coffer and throw some gold pieces at Wizards so they can clean up their server farm. It's pretty embarrassing, especially now that an entire month has past since the introduction of 4E and they still can't seem to keep there forums up and running longer than 4 hours at a time.

Its worse then embarressing. Its tragic, ESPICALLY since their trying to sell subscriptions to DDI later on....if you cant get your forums right, what makes people think the DDI is going to work.

I like how it's telling me that I don't have permission to access the page I want to access!

I WAS going to subscribe to DDI, but after it's been down AGAIN, I'm reconsidering.

Jonathan Drain

First Post
I tried to log into the WotC forums today, but found myself redirected toward Gleemax instead of any forum. I decided to come here instead, where my login worked first time.

Bump2daWiza

First Post
They are down again to day, which is why I am on EN World Now (Hellow Everyone!). I haven't been on any forum that has had as much trouble as the Wizards board. Today was the last straw for me. While I intend to keep posting there, I now have no intention of purchasing D&DI. Just seems to risky an investment (since the 1 year package was the most cost effective one). I just don't have enough faith in their ability to handle the tech.

Remove ads