• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

Bront

The man with the probe
BTW, I certaintly must say, that while my characters seem to like dogs more, I'm personaly more partial to cats, but there's no "Riding cat" in the rules ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
BTW, I certaintly must say, that while my characters seem to like dogs more, I'm personaly more partial to cats, but there's no "Riding cat" in the rules ;)
There is too. :D It’s in the Book of Erotic Fantasy under the rules for intercourse…

What? What do you mean different type of cat? :eek: :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
It would be easy to create one using the stats for Dog, Cat, and Riding Dog in the rules :D

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:

Of course there is, a leopard for small creatures, and a lion or tiger for medium creatures.

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
There is too. :D It’s in the Book of Erotic Fantasy under the rules for intercourse…

What? What do you mean different type of cat? :eek: :lol:
I, um, didn't bring that book to work. :uhoh: :confused:
Rystil Arden said:
It would be easy to create one using the stats for Dog, Cat, and Riding Dog in the rules :D
I'd love to see one.
unleashed said:
Of course there is, a leopard for small creatures, and a lion or tiger for medium creatures.
Yeah, but lions and tigers aren't exactly available at 1st level for a animal companion. I do want a tiger though :)

Remove ads