• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kallithyia: Palmaid/Female (Amazon)

RA: [sblock]“Yes, Catullus,” Kallithyia gave a sad smile as she explained, “I’m looking for a new home not a place to visit… I won’t be welcomed if I returned home.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
*Catullus nods sadly at her words, realising the implications.*

"Now I understand, Kallithyia...You are probably right to look elsewhere, as Arborea is a great place to visit but a very odd place to live...I am sorry to have brought up bad memories. To make up for it, I'll help you do a survey of planets and spheres until you find one that is perfect for you. How does that sound? But before that, let's get you out of that cage. I'll go get Tiberius, okay?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock] * Kallithyia stiffened at the mention of Tiberius but reluctantly nodded her agreement. *

“Remind him,” Kallithyia said firmly, her manner changing from friendly to brisk almost instantly, “I do not want to be touched.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=AbK, HP]
*Catullus returns after a few minutes.*

"I checked on her. She seems to be fine, although she is still really nervous around men after the last hundred or so to touch her were either raping her or manhandling her, so she asked me to tell you please not to touch her. Other than that, you should be okay to go see her right now to let her out."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

[SBLOCK= Anyone but Kalli (In High Praetorian)]“Well that wasn’t going to happen anyway, so let’s go then...the sooner we get through this the sooner she can be released from her confinement. We must remember to inform the crew too of this special condition, otherwise it could cause all kinds of trouble.”

*Tiberius takes Arminus from the rim of his shield and places him squarely on the armoured shoulder of his shield arm, before they head in to see Kalli.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=AbK, HP]
"Ah, yes. Good idea!" Catullus agrees, following after Tiberius belowdecks, "Oh, and I'm afraid she doesn't speak High Praetorian, or even Vulgar...I can cast Comprehend Languages on you and then translate your words to her, if you like."

(OOC: Feel free to post an entry post for Kalli of Tiberius describing his description or something)
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=AbK (HP)]“Well fortunately I have that spell prepared myself, but your help with interpreting my words would be greatly appreciated.”

*Tiberius casts comprehend languages just before he opens the door to enter the room where Kalli is being kept.*[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Kalli]*Tiberius is a muscular and handsome Praetor of above average height, with close cropped bronze hair. His bright silver eyes are always in motion, observing everything around him as if noting it for later assessment. He wears serviceable dark clothing under his sigil covered platinum-blue breastplate, over which he wears a red cloak with a bronze eagle clasp. Strapped to his back is a platinum-blue shield which is also covered in sigils, under which he carries a finely crafted spear and bow. While on his belt he carries more utilitarian weapons in the form of a shortsword and dagger. Sitting on his shoulder is a tiny metallic hawk.*

*Tiberius enters with Catullus behind him striding swiftly to within a few paces of the cage before he stops, looking at Kalli he begins by assessing her condition and demeanor with a precise but caring gaze.*[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA and Unleashed: (Who are we sblocking for?) [sblock]* Kallithyia stood tall, though considering her milky white frame was over six feet in height it was probably all but impossible for her not to. Her face, angler and beautiful in its perfection, easily wore her pride as her emerald eyes looked upon her liberators with a fierceness intelligence that showed why she had lived when all of her sisters had died. *

* Strong toned muscles showed that her determination for survival was not limited to her soul while, even with all the muscles, Kallithyia had all the feminine softness one would expect in a favored lover. Her form was perfection, or only a hair or two beneath it, even though scar after scar, though most of the scars seemed to be in the process of fading away, marked her as a warrior and the fact that her lunged took in air made her a successful one. *

* Her leaf green hair was up, unkempt, but even so it was obvious that she had a great deal of it. She was dressed in the simple leather of a slave, her sex covered in two separate pieces of leather but little else way. Her top tied behind her neck and her lower back and did little to cover her front and even less to cover her back. *

(Conasan) [sblock]“It is you who paid for my release?” [/sblock]

It wasn’t a question only a statement as she meet his silver eyes, her own emerald eyes lacked his compassion as she did so. [/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Kalli]*Focusing his gaze solely on her eyes, as if the rest of her is now unimportant--which to him it is--Tiberius replies to Kallithyia’s statement.*

In High Praetorian (but translated by Catullus)
“No I did not pay for your release, the money came from Catullus, I only facilitated your purchase and release. Though I would have paid for your release had I the resources, and your sisters too Kallithyia...because you were bought and placed in the arena against our law by corrupt officials!”

*Tiberous sounds quite angry at the end of his statement, even though you can’t understand him.*

OOC: We’re SBLOCKing for Kohbiel with this bit.[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads