• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tiberius]
*Catullus nods.*

"That's a good idea, and I do have a dress for her. Hopefully, she'll be eager to get out of the outfit in which she was enslaved."

*As Tiberius speaks to the captain, he nods and salutes and then goes out to find some female crew members.*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Well, you could have been a little less threatening, its true, but you were very polite, and you did a very good job, Kallithyia. I'm proud of you. Please, come out of the cage, Kallithyia. You're free now. I'd like to give you the coconuts if you'd like them."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Rystil
[SBLOCK]*After conferring with the captain Tiberius returns to the main deck, dropping by his cabin on the way to gather his notebook and writing implements, standing near the port railing he takes Arminus and places him on the railing before opening his notebook and beginning some sketches on what he may do the next time he upgrades the construct.*[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kallithyia: Palmaid/Female (Amazon)

RA: [sblock]“I’m sorry but I couldn’t afford to show fear in front of him,” Kallithyia said honestly.

* Smiling once she took a few quick steps out of the cage and looked around again at her surroundings. Though the surrounding didn’t look any different Kallithyia very different. She continued to smile at Catullus as she brushed a stray locket of hair out of her eyes. *

“I don’t truly understand why,” Kallithyia said shyly, “but I am glad you’re proud of me, Catullus.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
Kalli said:
“I’m sorry but I couldn’t afford to show fear in front of him,”
"I understand, Kallithyia. You did what you had to do, and you still did very well."

*Catullus smiles at Kallithyia.*

Kalli said:
“I don’t truly understand why, but I am glad you’re proud of me, Catullus.”
"I am glad, Kallithyia...Maybe some day, when you are ready, we can be friends..."

"Oh, I almost forgot--I have a few dresses for you that cover a lot more skin than what they made you wear, which will I hope will help you feel more comfortable here...Oh, and of course, the coconuts."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Maybe,” Kallithyia grinned back, the idea wasn’t that outlandish as he did after rescue her from slavery, and even managed to wink at him at the mention of the coconuts, “of course with bribery like that it would be hard to resist friendship if not outright impossible.”

“As for this dress thing or the gift of coconuts I will let you chose for me,”
Kallithyia said with a grin, “I have to learn to trust again. It might as well be you Catullus and I imagine this would still be considered very small steps but I need to start somewhere, correct?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
Kalli said:
“Maybe, of course with bribery like that it would be hard to resist friendship if not outright impossible.”
"I'd like that, Kallithyia...Well, then, in that case, you can call me Tully if you want, it's what my friends back on Gyaros call me."

Kalli said:
“As for this dress thing or the gift of coconuts I will let you chose for me, I have to learn to trust again. It might as well be you Catullus and I imagine this would still be considered very small steps but I need to start somewhere, correct?”

"They may be small steps for some, but I know that for you they are hard ones, and so it makes them a great accomplishment indeed. Let's see..."

*He pulls out an emerald-green dress that matches Kallithyia's eyes and has swirling leaf patterns across it in matching forest-green, reminiscent of palm fronds. It does a good job of covering all the bits of tantalising flesh modestly, while still looking beautiful and remaining form-flattering--the dress of a true elegant lady, not a sex object.*
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“I’ve not worn that much material in my life!” Kallithyia said in astonishment. Her emerald eyes darting from the dress to Catullus and back again in an effort to judge his reaction, maybe he was teasing her but she suspected that he wasn’t, “but that’s okay, the ship isn’t nearly as hot and humid as the Conacian Jungle was.”

* Kallithyia undid the flimsy halter-top of a slave and slipped out of the bottoms without giving modesty a second thought. As much violence that had been forced upon her Kallithyia was still a nymph and viewed nudity as simple, natural, act and not a horrific taboo to be avoided at all cost. *

“Why Tully?” Kallithyia asked Catullus curiously as she looked at him over her shoulder.

* While her body as a whole was still horrible scared Kallithyia’s back was scared even more so as she hadn’t been able to reach her back with her hands bound together, if one had ever wanted to see the effect that coconut milk had upon a Palmaid’s body this was it. *

* As she waited for him to answer Kallithyia turned to face him and reached out to take the dress from his hand… *

OOC: I still don't see Kallithyia viewing nudity as wrong but let me know if that's not the Conacian view on nudity.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kalli:
[SBLOCK]
“I’ve not worn that much material in my life! But that’s okay, the ship isn’t nearly as hot and humid as the Conacian Jungle was.”
"Oh, well I have some dresses that are much more minimal, but I figured you might be more comfortable this way, since you are very beautiful and this way, we can be even more sure that men will not be tempted by exposed skin."

*Catullus winces at all the scars on Kallithyia's body and tears come to his eyes.*

"Oh Kallithyia, that must hurt so!"

“Why Tully?”
"Oh, it's short for Catullus."

(OOC: You're right about the nudity :))
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Oh well, that is very thoughtful of you ‘Tully’ but, like your sister,” Kallithyia started to explain even though she stood before him fully nude, “I don’t see nudity as being taboo. Do you think that’s weird considering what has happened to me?”

She paused and looked over her shoulder at the scars on her back before smiling reassuringly and answering Catullus question dryly, “They only hurt when they are created but as you can see I wasn’t much of a model slave. In fact they compared my stubbornness to some animal… I forget the name.”

She shrugged and smiled curiously, “Tully? Do you think I’m stubborn?”

OOC: I know you’re worried about causing issues between them but could I see some short of reaction from Catullus regarding Kallithyia’s nudity? There will be no issues if he doesn’t touch her.
[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads