• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dire Creatures

Bozidar

First Post
Why is there not a template for dire creatures? Why does there seem to be no rhyme or reason to how they created them? The dire ape is just a big ape, while the dire bat is like 200 times the size of the original..

Any ideas on a logical conversion method for this? I'm trying to create a dire eagle (yeah, i know there's a giant eagle), or a dire leapord. Maybe a dire cheetah..

they should have made it a template..

Bozidar

First Post
Crothian said:
Tome of Horros is possible the best monster book yet. It's not 3.5 as it is a year old, but monsters are not that hard ro convert.
Thanks -- I just have two questions now.

1) Do they plan to make it 3.5 compatible
2) Do they sell the book through this site. It's always nice to give something back if you can.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Bozidar said:
Thanks -- I just have two questions now.

1) Do they plan to make it 3.5 compatible
2) Do they sell the book through this site. It's always nice to give something back if you can.

#1- cant say right now...stay tuned. :) (Since I wrote it, I can say that. :))

#2- you can pretty much find it anywhere gaming books are sold. Check your FLGS. The ENWorld shop might have it to, not sure...havent looked.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads