Dire Kobolds Set to Invade Gencon

zenld

First Post
Dire kobolds set to invade Gencon

In the small upstart gaming country of Utah, an army of dire kobolds (under the leadership of the evil, power mad, pseudo wizard Ross) prepares for an invasion of the four best days in gaming. Their spokesman, one Gimp recently held a press conference about their plans. “We will eat all you puny…not so puny…really big human monsters.” When asked to elaborate, Gimp yelled and pounced on the reporter, presumably eating him, although no one remained to verify the fact.

We can only surmise that the assault on Gencon will be met with all possible resistance, assuming anyone can stop laughing long enough to pick up a sword. If you wish to participate in the defense, please visit the DireKobold.com booth (#1441) and sign up.

DireKobold.com – your internet source for completely scalable, uniquely customizable, original d20 adventures – features some of the best adventures available, written by both veteran and up-and-coming authors. Each adventure is adaptable to your party makeup and level using our unique Xenogenic Publishing System™. Stop by our booth for a demonstration and more information on subscribing.

DireKobold.com – the best kept secret in internet evil.

EOL

First Post
Ohh... Yeah I guess I should mention that we're going to have a booth at GenCon. :eek: Thanks Glenn. Stop by. Negative Zero will be there hawking Improved Initiative and will have laptops and if they let us... Candy! Yes you heard me right.... It's going to be fun.

Drawmack

First Post
OMG - It's true Ross has finally gone completely insane - providing candy to gamers. what is he thinking. They are all going to get a sugar buzz.

Next he'll give them Mt. Dew too.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Drawmack said:
OMG - It's true Ross has finally gone completely insane - providing candy to gamers. what is he thinking. They are all going to get a sugar buzz.

Next he'll give them Mt. Dew too.

and cheetohs...gotta have cheetohs...

Remove ads