(Discussion) DMs needed..

Guilt Puppy

First Post
I'll come up with some sort of short adventure and send along the synopsis later tonight... I'm thinking at this point I'll use LEW to satisfy my DMing whims, as I don't have a schedule that consistently allows for more than one game DM'ed (although during the lighter periods, a side game would be fun).

Which reminds me, Uriel: Game of Trust is still going on, albeit slowly at the moment, if you haven't noticed. At the moment, in fact, we're kind of waiting on Niccolo...

Busy creating 2-3 adventures and making up a character. I'm planning on participating very actively in this stuff. Mails will come in later this week when I get everything regarding my study and living space organised.

Mithreander

Explorer
Just read the email, and thanks! However, I don't think my reply got to you... or was sent successfully. I'll resend it when I'm in a more stable possition, like a work tomorrow. As for those questionable ellements... they are all flavor, you'll see.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Instead of DMing... Maybe you could have a person who moderates the Taverns. Someone who would act as trhe "towncrier" and post the new adventures, moderate the interactivity of the people in the taverns and such.

Anyway I'm working up a game idea. I want it to be based around a legend from the ancient times of ENWorld. (sort of like someone finding a map to Atlantis on our world.)

Someone

Adventurer
I was DMing an adventure for low-level characters in the regular threads but it died in the firsts pages. I could use the module here if you don´t mind.

Creamsteak

Explorer
If you want instant gratification (quick response) email me at creamsteak@hotmail.com with questions about campaign or adventure starting stuff. I'm at school, and I can reply relatively fast and check my email about 6 times a day.

Send me everything you know about your adventure you plan on running, and I'll look it over and tell you what I think of it, and it's application to the setting.

Someone

Adventurer
I have an adventure reviewed and accepted but seems that there´s currently a shortage of players. I´ll leave it for later, if more players show up.

Remove ads