(Discussion) DMs needed..

Creamsteak

Explorer
If that's the problem, no big deal. There will be more players, but right now we are still kinda waiting for some minor things to finish themselves before we try to expand.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Guess I'll hold off on starting a Rivenblight adventure...although folks already playing could make characters, I suppose.
I'm not against people playing more than one character, though I would want to make sure they didn't bring more than one on any given adventure.

I guess since I resurrected a 19th Level 1st Ed Thief-Acrobat as a 1st Lvl Rogue in 3.5, I could resurrect some other character concept that I loved 16 years ago but killed whe I stopped playing D&D (to move on to Rolemaster etc...).

Someone

Adventurer
creamsteak said:
If that's the problem, no big deal. There will be more players, but right now we are still kinda waiting for some minor things to finish themselves before we try to expand.

Not exactly a problem: you asked for help to get things started and I offered a hand, like I did with the Living Realms at Goandnet (with the infamous Curse of the Chicken adventure). It´s not big deal that it´s no longer neccesary, but a signal that things are currently working well.

Remove ads