• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Gnomeworks, who is 'the gang' at this point? Is Rinaldo excluded for some reason?
(Thinks back to grade school and the kids that didn't get picked for the team at recess).

Just be aware that there will shortly be 2 other games Posted, one of which a certain player suggested to Garyh...:D

(Kicks Garyh under the Judge-Table to get him to post something)

OK, REALLY off to sleep now, I mean it!

-Uriel

Velmont

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
Gnomeworks, who is 'the gang' at this point? Is Rinaldo excluded for some reason?
(Thinks back to grade school and the kids that didn't get picked for the team at recess).

They are already seven, which is big enough, and I present ingame as a merchant, so you don't think of him as a combat person (but still, he can pretty well defend himself, he just don't have the look), but as this mission don't look like at the first look as a combat mission, I hope he change his mind, I can defend myself pretty well on social situation!

garyh

First Post
Garyh, I've tried emailing you several times, and my emails keep bouncing back at me, so...

Did you have a start date for the adventure that you were thinking of doing?

Graf has one as well, and I can start one.

Matter of fact, I think I'll go and post something to get this ball rolling...

EDIT: Posted an adventure, it should be very obvious which is the adventure and which two are the 'those don't sound like good choices' posts...<Pst! Door number three!>.
A group from 4-6 is preferable.

To the players, there should be at least 2 others adventures posted soon.

I need to get my PC posted, how's that gonna work, CS? SHould we Judges have characters? I guess you or Garyh could mod a game I was in and vice versa. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Oh, and WOOHOO!!! Someone took a Cleric of my DEITY! :D

My e-mail was down, as my e-mail server was crushed under the weight of the most recent virus attack. It should be up and running. Feel free to e-mail me know.

Between that, out of town guests and the board outtage yesterda, I haven't gotten the adventure together yet. I'll get it together ASAP, though.

I believe Judge PC's could work as you mentioned. We'll see what creamsteak says.

garyh

First Post
Ach, I made a mistake on Grendath,Garyh...please change travel to Trickery in Domains in 'the Pantheon'.
Rather embarrassing, 'Gnomes and Halflings often revere him as The trickster...ahem.'

Thanks.

Fixed!

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Velmont said:
They are already seven, which is big enough, and I present ingame as a merchant, so you don't think of him as a combat person (but still, he can pretty well defend himself, he just don't have the look), but as this mission don't look like at the first look as a combat mission, I hope he change his mind, I can defend myself pretty well on social situation!

Not only that, but he specifically wanted to keep it down for a cross-country venture back to Lathirn that was being discussed earlier. For something such as this, having an eighth person more well-versed in social situations than Troi (or Grak ;)) might not be a bad idea. ;)

garyh

First Post
Thels said:
Is there any info about getting a new board? If so, all judges would be modertor on that board and the problem is solved (Macbeth could even use CS' post at the beginning of the thread and being able to delete all comment posts once he read them).

No word yet. With the board outtage yesterday, I think the other Mods and Admins were kinda busy. :) I'll let you know. I'll also mention the Judge/Forum Mod idea to them. It could be a good way to do it.

EDIT: Off to work! Back in 8 or so hours. :)

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer

'The Gang' consists of...

Troi (Ranger)
Telerin (Druid)
Felix (Cleric? Wizard?)
Grak (Barbarian)
Zoe (Paladin)
Thurgan (Rogue)
Velbrik [?] (Bard)

Rinaldo was excluded when discussing the trip to Lathirn. As I pointed out in an earlier post, I am considering having him along for the vinyard job, as an eighth person who's skilled in social situations wouldn't be a bad idea.

Just be aware that there will shortly be 2 other games Posted, one of which a certain player suggested to Garyh...:D

Hmm... so gary decided to run that one? I'll try not to get involved. I know that I didn't put too much detail into it, and I put in enough ideas that I wouldn't know exactly what was going on... but better safe than sorry.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Well, he isn't 100%, and my emails to him (Garyh) have bounced. Maybe his server is having problems.
8? Er... This may not go quickly, although I don't mind that many.

Poor Brindle is starting to look quite sinister (Gee, thanks, Tiggle...). He really isn't an Arch-Fiend or anything...well, maybe.
All attempts to Scry him have failed in the past.

OK, signing off. Sorry gang, but I really do need sleep. Hopefully all will be sorted out when I get back on as far as groups and more adventures.

One thing Troi knows (and anyone one else, pretty much) is that there is a Roadwarden's Waystation about 3 miles outside of town, South,South-East, where this Embard is most likely stationed.

As well, Fenton's Wines&Spirits is about a quarter mile away in the Avenue of Merchants, very easy to find.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Uriel, if you don't mind, could you make a new thread for your adventure? For instance, if I wanted to head to that shop in town, then I'd need a thread to do it in... and since it pertains to your adventure, I think it'd be fitting if it was made by you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads