(Discussion) General Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
CS, could you 'Sticky' the trading Post thread, so folks can find it...?
Thanks, Uriel

Macbeth

First Post
Yay! it looks like Gnomeworks is starting the Hunt fot the Cirya de Petro. Can't wait to see how that turns out, GW, I've already subscribed.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Macbeth said:
Yay! it looks like Gnomeworks is starting the Hunt fot the Cirya de Petro. Can't wait to see how that turns out, GW, I've already subscribed.

I can't subscribe to threads...that would be something like 30 threads, what with Talking and Playing ones..I just log on and navigate around for a bit/
I'll still watch, however. Officially, even.

-Uriel

Macbeth

First Post
Uriel said:
I can't subscribe to threads...that would be something like 30 threads, what with Talking and Playing ones..I just log on and navigate around for a bit/
I'll still watch, however. Officially, even.

-Uriel
I think Gary's watching this one, but since you, Gary, and I all volunteered we obviously have no shoratge of judges for this one.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Macbeth said:

Heh, glad to see that we have an excited audience. :)

Hopefully it will live up to your expectations. I know that I'm rather excited about running a LEW game, and I hope that it goes well.

Erekose13

Explorer
am i right to assume that i should not post my inn intro till the character has been okayed? i would like to join up on the hunt for the pirates, but i am waiting for an okay from macbeth.

Macbeth

First Post
Erekose13 said:
am i right to assume that i should not post my inn intro till the character has been okayed? i would like to join up on the hunt for the pirates, but i am waiting for an okay from macbeth.
In general, you can enter the inn before you get my approval, just since I can't always review as promptly as I'd like. I have, however, just finished reviewing your character, so not only can you enter the inn, but you should be clear for the hunt for the pirates. Good luck on your adventure.

Erekose13

Explorer
Thanks muchly Macbeth, I know that you are a busy person and am grateful for the work you put in here and in your great AU adventure. Just didnt want to step on any toes right off the bat.

Macbeth

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Thanks muchly Macbeth, I know that you are a busy person and am grateful for the work you put in here and in your great AU adventure. Just didnt want to step on any toes right off the bat.
No problem, i know I said I would do it Sunday afternoon, but then I got caught up in what turned out to be a VERY long calculus assingment, and between my classes and the AU demo I'm running tomorrow at the campus gaming club meeting, I just kept on having something else that needed my attention. Sorry for the delay. Glad to see you in LEW, erekose, and have fun with those pirates. I've seen the outline of the adventure, and it looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads