(Discussion) General Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janos Audron

Explorer
Macbeth said:
Janos, I keep having problems with getting email to you, whenever I reply I get a failure delivery notice, so I'll post here:

I've looked over your character (sorry for the delay, I think I've
sorted out my email problems), and I think you've spent 1 skill point
too many. Your skill points should be 28=(2+5)x4, but my count is 29.
Fell free to correct me if I'm wrong, or change it if my assesment is
wrong. Thanks,

Macbeth, a.k.a. Sage

You are correct, fixed it.

Pyrex

First Post
Uriel said:
I think it would bevery cool (and fun) to have a thread where players could post items for sale that they encounter on adventures. Those wishing to purchase them could 'Reply' with their offer and/or just inform a Judge as to the transaction.
-Uriel

Sounds great to me. That's pretty much what I had in mind for the suit of chainmail...

Next Question: Should we start a thread for the 'Help Wanted' board? Now that Remi is back from his first adventure he's looking for another, but given the large amounts of discussion that occur in the Red Dragon thread, it's hard to tell which DM's are still waiting for PC's.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Crap!

I just realized that I'm missing 4 skill points. Could a judge check my math quick, to make sure I'm not doing something wrong?

Macbeth

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Crap!

I just realized that I'm missing 4 skill points. Could a judge check my math quick, to make sure I'm not doing something wrong?
Yeah, it looks like both you and I missed the racial 4 skill points. Sorry, I haden't taken into account human bonus skill points. Go ahead and change it. Dang, I hate making mistakes. I almost posted that no, the character was correct, when I happened to think that I should check race, and I found my mistake.

Also, on another note, there are a few characters that have problems that I have emailed the players about, but have not seen any changes. Can I make a post here just to try and get ahold of those players? I don't want to hi-jack the thread, but there is at least one character which is not yet approved because I have not seen a correction.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Thanks for the quick reply, Macbeth! :)

Edit - just to let the judges know, I put those 4 skill points into getting Troi 2 ranks in gather information.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Go ahead and make your post Macbeth.

Uriel, trading post thread has my OK.
I stated some ways back, though I understand why rules seem lost (we still havn't compiled the rules into the FAQ thread), but it was an obvious thing that I listed that no two PCs from the same player can intereact with each other, under any circumstances.

Macbeth

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
For the judges... trading post isn't spelled with an 'e', as it is in the title of the trading post thread...
Well, I'm not sure who started the thread (I think it was Uriel, since it was his idea) but I just logged in and fixed it. Looks like somebody just hit an extra key while typing. I also noticed a couple of tags that were [/] which dosent work, so I fixed those also.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Okay, so, here is the final draft for the Delmontes technique feats... pretty much everything is the same, except that I modified the final feat to limit the threatened range to 10 feet, and upped the damage dealt by another die (to d8 for medium, d6 for small).

Delmontes Technique: Piercing Whip [General]
You are so skilled in using a whip, that you can find chinks in almost any armor and strike there with enough force to deal damage.
Prerequisites: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Whip), Weapon Finesse.
Benefit: When using a whip, you can deal damage to opponents with up to +4 armor or +6 natural armor. Your damage with a whip is increased to 1d4 (1d3 for Small characters).
Normal: Without this feat, you can't deal damage with a whip to opponents with an armor bonus of +1 or higher or a natural armor bonus of +3 or higher.

Followed by...

Delmontes Technique: Advanced Piercing Whip [General]
You are so skilled in using a whip, that you can find chinks in any armor and strike there with enough force to deal damage.
Prerequisites: BAB +4, Delmontes Technique: Piercing Whip.
Benefit: When using a whip, you can deal damage to opponents regardless of their armor or natural armor. Your damage with a whip is increased to 1d6 (1d4 for Small characters).

Followed by...

Delmontes Technique: Whip Mastery [General]
You have mastered the art of using a whip in hand-to-hand combat.
Prerequisites: Delmontes Technique: Advanced Piercing Whip.
Benefit: When you use a whip in combat, you no longer provoke an attack of opportunity for using it when in a threatened space. In addition, you now threaten a range of 10 feet when using a whip. Your damage with a whip is increased to 1d8 (1d6 for Small characters).
Normal: Using a whip in a threatened space provokes an attack of opportunity, and you don't threaten any area while wielding a whip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads