(Discussion) General Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Sparky said:
H'lo all, Ioleta's backstory is custom made to at some point hop into the Feral campaign (Uriel's). I'd like to build some rapport with some of that group's players who will eventually pursue them, but I don't want to leave another game light on PCs (TH's). On the other hand (why do I feel like Tevia all of a sudden...) I'm already in Kahuna Burger's fine, fine bandit hunting game Goldangdarnitall.

I think, if a level 1 Rogue won't get handed her... sap, I'll throw in with Uriel's crew. If he's not locked-down-locked-down.

Though... I do have a surprise up my sleeve for LEW. Maybe this week it will appear....

:)

Well, I do already have 6, and the other group only 3...my six include 2 rogues already, as well.
Let's see if Felix chimes in as to where he might like to go next.

dpdx

Explorer
Gonna miss you, Sparky. From what I can tell, you're an excellent roleplayer.

Catch you later.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
dpdx said:
Gonna miss you, Sparky. From what I can tell, you're an excellent roleplayer.

Catch you later.

<sniff> You folks will see each other again...it's LEW.
Besides, I get Sparky holding down the Fort in my Scions game....:D
Perhaps Sparky should make an appearance in the Game of Trust.

Sparky

:)

Holy smokes, Uriel's Scions game looks to be pretty daggum cool. I was being greedy... trying to get into two of his games. Share and share alike I suppose.

What is A Game of Trust, anyway? I read selections of it in various places and it wasn't so easy to follow...

dpdx

Explorer
Sparky said:
What is A Game of Trust, anyway? I read selections of it in various places and it wasn't so easy to follow...
Check your PM - don't want to clutter the thread.

Oh, and Uriel: Rurik will be ready to go, shortly, despite what it says in the tavern thread. :)

doghead

thotd
Uriel said:
I am putting that storyline on hold for a little bit. I'd like folks to get a little more 'Tough' under their belts.I will continue it very soon, I promise.
Besides, Beowulf with Dwarves is so much fun...

I think that Jaan will need a little more than a little more 'Tough' under his belt. Gotta get off 1st level. Only 200XP more to go!

Sparky, your writing for Ioleta is excellent. Glad to have you, even if we are your second choice :D

Wonder what TH has got lined up ...

Sparky

It's a nice place to be when 'second choice' is not a step down in quality, but a sidestep in direction, eh?

:) Looking forward to it Thomas Hobbes, et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads