(Discussion) General Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I lost this post twice now, so I'm just going to secure the thread. I'll post the current topics and what we are working on at the moment pretty soon. I should be back at the uni in a couple days.

WizWrm

First Post
Demographics for Living EN World

I had a bit of extra time, so I counted up races and classes for characters in Living EN World. This doesn't consider activity (I'd guess roughly one-third to one-half are active characters), since that would take more extra time than I have. Multiclass characters are listed multiple times for classes. I didn't double-check it, but there are 59 characters listed and 59 accounted for as of 1/17 at about 1:00 PM PST, so it should be reasonably accurate.

32 Humans
5 Dwarves
8 Elves
2 Gnomes
3 Half-Elves
3 Half-Orcs
6 Halflings

1 Aristocrat
4 Barbarians
3 Bards
5 Clerics
3 Druids
11 Fighters
2 Monks
5 Paladins
5 Rangers
12 Rogues
5 Sorcerers
7 Wizards
5 [of which are specialized]

doghead

thotd
Interesting.

I didn't expected the Fighters and Humans to be so numerous.

One gets the impression that the dwarves are everywhere. :)

WizWrm

First Post
Yes, definitely.

And for some reason I had been thinking of Jaan as a gnome rogue or sorcerer before I went through that thread.

Dunno where to send Velbrik...he had been wanting to pursue the ferals, but it looks like all the other possible orc-slayers have gone to help the dwarves. I guess since there are already a skrillion people going on Uriel's adventure, I'll go with the minority.

doghead

thotd
Gnome Rogue? :p

I think that the three of them, Troi, Jaan and Velbrik, would make a good team. Velbrik's a bard, yes? But don't feel obligated. Go with what you (Velbrik) think's best. Jaan has.

I caught the tail end of The Smackdown. I was thinking that the follow up feral hunt would be a good game to get into. Uriel's games are usually a blast, and his ability to keep a game moving along is a big plus.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
I admit I'm a little worried about the numbers. With only three of us, we're going to have some issues taking on large numbers. Admittedly, Troi use two weapons, so - in theory - he's a bit more dangerous than he appears. Of course, superior numbers and/or lots of ranged weaponry makes that point moot.

Perhaps Ioleta or Aranel would be interested in coming along...?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
doghead said:
Gnome Rogue? :p

I think that the three of them, Troi, Jaan and Velbrik, would make a good team. Velbrik's a bard, yes? But don't feel obligated. Go with what you (Velbrik) think's best. Jaan has.

I caught the tail end of The Smackdown. I was thinking that the follow up feral hunt would be a good game to get into. Uriel's games are usually a blast, and his ability to keep a game moving along is a big plus.

I am putting that storyline on hold for a little bit. I'd like folks to get a little more 'Tough' under their belts.I will continue it very soon, I promise.
Besides, Beowulf with Dwarves is so much fun...

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
GnomeWorks said:
I admit I'm a little worried about the numbers. With only three of us, we're going to have some issues taking on large numbers. Admittedly, Troi use two weapons, so - in theory - he's a bit more dangerous than he appears. Of course, superior numbers and/or lots of ranged weaponry makes that point moot.

Perhaps Ioleta or Aranel would be interested in coming along...?

Felix still hasn't chimed in as well.
I'd love to play in it, althoug I'm in an adventure already, plus I was the one that TH submitted the adventure to.
It looks to be a fun one folks.

Sparky

H'lo all, Ioleta's backstory is custom made to at some point hop into the Feral campaign (Uriel's). I'd like to build some rapport with some of that group's players who will eventually pursue them, but I don't want to leave another game light on PCs (TH's). On the other hand (why do I feel like Tevia all of a sudden...) I'm already in Kahuna Burger's fine, fine bandit hunting game Goldangdarnitall.

I think, if a level 1 Rogue won't get handed her... sap, I'll throw in with Uriel's crew. If he's not locked-down-locked-down.

Though... I do have a surprise up my sleeve for LEW. Maybe this week it will appear....

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads