(Discussion) General Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Most of my recent games starting at low level, the mechanical part is really easy. I like spending time on the fluff if I can.
Exactly though. If you are low level, you have plenty of time to get the coolest fluff you want, and nothing will stop you. But not having feats will stop the mechanical parts really quickly.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rystil Arden said:
Exactly though. If you are low level, you have plenty of time to get the coolest fluff you want, and nothing will stop you. But not having feats will stop the mechanical parts really quickly.
I don't think I see the point. I come up with a concept, spend time on a background if I can, then come up with the stats. If I don't have enough feat slots, I'll just take a feat later, but my concept is still the same.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
I don't think I see the point. I come up with a concept, spend time on a background if I can, then come up with the stats. If I don't have enough feat slots, I'll just take a feat later, but my concept is still the same.
But in PbP, it seems like you rarely actually get to select another feat besides your starting feats. At least I certainly have never gotten a new feat yet.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rystil Arden said:
But in PbP, it seems like you rarely actually get to select another feat besides your starting feats. At least I certainly have never gotten a new feat yet.
So I have to be more patient. I have lots of patience. :D

LogicsFate

First Post
AH! post-by-punning + inside joke = I need sleep

And now that I quit a job I'll have alittle more time to work up proposals and posts and back stories and just be a nuisence, till tommorrow ladies and gents

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
AH! post-by-punning + inside joke = I need sleep

And now that I quit a job I'll have alittle more time to work up proposals and posts and back stories and just be a nuisence, till tommorrow ladies and gents
G'night!

Bront

The man with the probe
If they ever become approved, you can always make a Katara :)

I hope to straighten them out (IE, conglomerate info in the post) tomorow morning, and if I can get Orsal to change his vote...

LogicsFate

First Post
Bront said:
If they ever become approved, you can always make a Katara :)

I hope to straighten them out (IE, conglomerate info in the post) tomorow morning, and if I can get Orsal to change his vote...

Good luck, and I already have my second and third concepts in my head... just need to work on a few proposals hehehe naw I'm kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads