Discussion: Possible M&M

Insight

Adventurer
Bwaaarrr...I like it. I like how that lends itself to the idea that monsters are "twisted" due to exposure to this strange force, this Shadow. It also leaves open the question of what, exactly, the Shadow is. An alien energy from another universe? Some kind of bizarre bioweapon gone amok? A magical curse? The subconscious horrors of the collective human mind made manifest?

It gives a much larger depth to the struggles and battle than just a 'monster du jour' would be. Every encounter we have is a chance to learn more.

Yes!

And, I'd like to point out that this idea is still in the formative stages. If you have additional ideas, please don't be shy in tossing them in the ring. I want to make this game as much about the players as whatever I manage to come up with.

Padreigh

First Post
Can't wait. :) Already have an idea for a light-controller whose powers have to be activated by a Knowledge:Religion check (praying, contemplating scripture(s), calling on Saints etc) ... not that his powers are actually granted by a divine being, he is just convinced that this is needed.

Walking Dad

First Post
Still room? Can I be Angel Summoner?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFuMpYTyRjw]YouTube - Angel Summoner and BMX Bandit[/ame]

Insight

Adventurer
Just so no one thinks I forgot about this...

I'm currently working on some background material. More to come when it's ready.

Remove ads