[Discussion]Tempus Fugit ['closed' to new players]

grufflehead

First Post
Never having seen an Oracle played before, it would be nice to see what you can do with it.

Before you do any work on it though, did I ever actually reveal *what* the setting for the PF game was going to be? I know we had a discussion about generating a PC then re-skinning it on the fly once you get dumped into the game - shall I tell you what you are facing, or are you happy to be (un)pleasantly surprised? ;)

If you are happy to play it by ear, then I'm happy to let you adjust things with your PCs to fit. You just happen to have proposed something that has the potential to be quite, shall we say 'interesting' in the setting...

GlassEye

Adventurer
You made a couple of comments but I took them to be hypothetical so I have no idea what setting these first characters will end up in. And considering it now, I think I'd rather be surprised. It's all rather mysterious and exciting and I'm looking forward to getting started!

grufflehead

First Post
I'm afraid the 'you must be this high to play this campaign' did for our gnomish chum...

I was hoping to recruit a third from another game I am in - have PMed someone with a view to offering them a slot but so far no response. If they don't get back to me, I have another alternate in mind. Sorry for the delay in getting it moving.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
No worries GH! Between gearing up to move the Pelligrew's group into the AP, taking care of the Merc's Life group, and getting my adventure ready for our annual gaming weekend at the lake (humorously dubbed 'LakeCon') I'm moving pretty slow right now anyway. LakeCon will be taken care of weekend after next, and hopefully I'll have my two APs up to date and moving along by then as well.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm afraid the 'you must be this high to play this campaign' did for our gnomish chum...

I was hoping to recruit a third from another game I am in - have PMed someone with a view to offering them a slot but so far no response. If they don't get back to me, I have another alternate in mind. Sorry for the delay in getting it moving.

Soooo, [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION], what's the story? You still in? Enquiring minds want to know!
Sorry, GE, but the Gruffster has the right of it. Catch you guys around, I hope! Enjoy the game.

Actually, the "high" comment had nothing to do with it, but I am going to have to pass this time. ;)

Oh, sheesh, I get it now! Quit picking on short folks! :p I thought you meant the OTHER kind of 'high.' durrrrrr

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Ciao, Leif! Maybe I'll catch you in a game another time.

And welcome Perrin and unnamed guy! So, how's this migration going to work?

Remove ads