Disney's making 10 Star Wars and 10 Marvel TV shows

Zardnaar

Legend
I have great faith that Rian Johnson trilogy is just around the corner. Along with the Rey, Poe and Finn spin offs.

Maybe they'll announce them in Cyberpunk 2077. Any day now.. ...

They could also explore more of Jyn’s story in the process, showing her growing up under Saw’s wing.

The place to do that would have been in Rogue One. Now I don't think anyone is really interested in seeing more of Jyn. She was an incredibly dull character. As was Cassian Andor btw.

Marandahir

Crown-Forester (he/him)
Yeah, I think it would interesting to explore Saw Gerrera’s story more. How did he get from where he was in The Clone Wars cartoon to the almost Vader-like damaged person we see him being in the movie.

They could also explore more of Jyn’s story in the process, showing her growing up under Saw’s wing.
The place to do that would have been in Rogue One. Now I don't think anyone is really interested in seeing more of Jyn. She was an incredibly dull character. As was Cassian Andor btw.
Read the tie-in-novel Rebel Rising. That story has been told, and it makes Rogue One even more satisfying (tie-in-novel Most Wanted does the same for Solo).

That said, they could explore a bit more of Saw in The Bad Batch, prior to his adoption of Jyn.

Since this has not been added to the list of announcement here, Ryan Coogler has signed a deal to make a Wakanda series for Disney+

Also, something fun from Disney today that I can't post in the Mandalorian thread because people got all political there.

Attachments

• frog.jpg
    frog.jpg
    615.8 KB · Views: 102

Remove ads