Disney's making 10 Star Wars and 10 Marvel TV shows

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Assuming that you are referring to Rangers of the New Republic, it is no longer in active production. My understanding is that it was going to have a prominent role for Cara Dune and so that is no longer happening, at least not as it was originally envisioned.
Yeah that’s what I said. I just didn’t bother with the specific names.

This is probably the best place to put this, but the rumors on the Net say that Moon Knight will be the next D+ series after The Book of Boba Fett finishes. While Disney has not officially named a start date, word is that it was supposed to directly follow Fett in mid-February, but has been pushed back to the end of March. So now there may be another show in those weeks between, or no Marvel or Star Wars show at all in between. In addition, from rumorland is that Daredevil will be in Moon Knight, which would explain the release delay for some post-production filming to get him in there for an episode or two, if all these rumors end up being true.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
This is probably the best place to put this, but the rumors on the Net say that Moon Knight will be the next D+ series after The Book of Boba Fett finishes. While Disney has not officially named a start date, word is that it was supposed to directly follow Fett in mid-February, but has been pushed back to the end of March. So now there may be another show in those weeks between, or no Marvel or Star Wars show at all in between. In addition, from rumorland is that Daredevil will be in Moon Knight, which would explain the release delay for some post-production filming to get him in there for an episode or two, if all these rumors end up being true.
Moon Knight is the announced Marvel D+ show I'm most looking forward to, so whatever it takes to make it as good as it can be is okay with me. I love the recognition that the Netflix Daredevil series is getting lately.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases