Displaced Creature Catalog Threads

Cleon

Legend
Well I've just finished repairing post #1 of Creatures Awaiting Upload & Current Conversions.

There are literally hundreds of broken hyperlinks in the dang things.

Fortunately, I had a pre-crash save of the thread's webpage so I was able to reverse-engineer most of it from the HTML.

I've also updated it with the new monsters that have been added since the crash.

ksbsnowowl

Explorer
Lomion's down? That's a shame.

It's been quite a while since I consulted it, but it was very handy to have all those 2E AD&D monster stats in one place.

It is a bit of a pain when a website you rely on gives up the ghost.
Agreed. Thankfully I eventually stumbled upon a link to an archive of lomion.de

It seems that all the links have archived pages as well, though the artwork is missing from many of them.

PumpkinGhost

Villager
Awesome. I'm glad it's still up in some form or another. I need to find out how to archive sites like that. Once the creature catalog is back up we should probably start archiving pages just in case so we can have a workable back up in the future.

Cleon

Legend
Well we did talk about maybe putting a zip folder of the CC in a Dropbox account or something along those lines so people could at least download a copy of it while it's AWOL from Enworld, but we never got around to doing anything.

Well we did talk about maybe putting a zip folder of the CC in a Dropbox account or something along those lines so people could at least download a copy of it while it's AWOL from Enworld, but we never got around to doing anything.
This definitively would be helpful. I used the CC on my various campaigns irl, and had a plot to go to the Fey Realms and encounter the Faerie Queen, but since the CC was down, we haven't been able to continue (my b for not saving the stats).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases