D&D 5E Divine Casters

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
I did not want the list too focused, nor did I want the sorcerer styled casting. Nothing really changes about the class at all, it just allows you to choose spells from elsewhere and you need to tighten the belt for some levels (as in, trim the list).

I have come across another positive idea for this system whilst creating domains of my own. It does not matter as much if you use actual cleric spells in the domain lists. It is one spell they don't have to choose. Whereas in the standard PHB domains, it kind of feels like you are missing out if the spells are not from other lists. This way, all clerics have the same extra choices anyway.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
I'd like more domains. So many are inappropriate to the deities listed. Some elemental domains would be nice. Maybe an alternate Death domain for non-evil death gods.

I am actually working on the elemental domains. I have seen other attempts, but several still align them up with energy types (like 3E). I am not in favour of that. If I am an earth guy, I do NOT want to be casting acid spells and effects.

Anyway, you can see my AIR domain here: http://connorscampaigns.wikidot.com/5e-air-domain.

Others coming soon.

Remove ads