• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM Dilemma - Need Help

Angelsboi said:
Exactly Glam. As i was talking to David about Marcus and Bernedette, we started joking about making the Paladin blush.
Since when are all paladins chaste? I've been thinking of playing a swinging paladin next time we do a fantasy game.

Angelsboi

First Post
hes like 18, never been around a girl and doesnt know what to do with one if he saw one nakkie. Hell im 22, almost 23 and i wouldnt know what to do.

Then again Bernedette is 16 and she doesnt know what to do with a guy. She knows how to have babies but shes not sure about love.

Zigmutt

First Post
i want6 to play devil's advocate to ask "have you told him that it was annoying" or "this is making us feel uncomfortable"?

cause if what you say is true- and you are all adults- then he should have a leniency- joke type giggle and laugh it off- then one warnig to stop- and now- he should be tossed. I wouldn't like anyone in my group hittin on- or making someone else feel that uncomfortable.

but- if you haven't said anything bluntly (sometimes you do) he may not have gotten the point that it is annoying- and may think he is just livening up the game and having some fun.

Heck- I do some annoying stuff sometimes- and dont notice until someone tells me... and then I feel bad for making people upset... when all i wanted was to make people laugh...

but you should tell him- and if it persists- just tell him he is no longer welcome to the games...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads