• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM Needed - Washington D.C.

Banosby

First Post
Hey all. I haven't played since 3rd, and I have a few friends who haven't played at all. We're hoping to start a game, but I don't have the time to adequately run one, and no one else has the experience. So we're looking to hire a DM in the area. If the following sounds appealing, let me know:

Players: 3-4, all in our early 30's.
Style: Heavier on the roleplaying, lighter on the combat. More open-world than not. This is why I'm not just buying a module.
Setting: Pretty flexible. Can be your own or something published. I think we have a moderate preference for low fantasy though.
System: I think we're leaning towards fifth, as I hear that's pretty good. But I bet we could do E6 or something like that.
Compensation: Flexible. I have no idea what's reasonable for this sort of thing these days, so we're happy to negotiate on the money.
Time: We're all pretty busy, so it'll probably have to be sometime between Friday and Sunday evenings.
Frequency: Unclear. Probably 1-2 times a month.

eXodus

Explorer
curious, did you ever get this off the ground? i have been out of gaming for a number of years and was searching for a gaming group in dc and saw your post.

Remove ads