How about:

Swords of the Coast
Arrr!
Arrrr!
Ahoy, me Scurvy Maties
The Lady's Men
The Shining Force (please don't sue)
The Holy Hexagon of Justice Team!
Paulie Want Off Your Shoulder, You Sadistic (Explicit Deleted)

or, my favorite:
Oops, They're dead

:D :D :D :D :D

Dalamar

Adventurer
I wouldn't mind getting more. The better detailed crew the more real it will feel. I'm going to once again thank you for your hard work.

Xael

First Post
Change in plans!

Ok. I COMPLETELY redesigned our ship and captain! Here they are! (not really, don't freak out):D

Attachments

• pirate.jpg
    pirate.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 130

Dalamar

Adventurer
Heh, I like that one Xael. :D Too bad we can't actually use that. :(

Has everybody picked a room for themselves? I don't think everybody has. And GWolf, will you send me your finalized char ASAP? The thread will be up tomorrow, no matter, but I would still like to have everything handy already (I already know quite much all of his char). Also, I will now list the last pieces of House Rules I forgot to tell you about earlier: We will use the clobbering rules, as per DMG pg. 66 and will use Psionics are Different, as per PsiHB, page 39 with slight difference: elves and other races that have a saving throw bonus still get it against psionics. Also, a detect or dispel/negate can be cast/manifested to affect the other element instead. So a wizard could cast dispel magic to affect psionics and not magic.
A little late to tell house rules I know. But better late than never?

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
Hmm I wouldn't Know but I would assume that not many Npcs would be pisonics since Pisonics is not Popular in FRCS.

Remove ads