DM/Players

kaboom

First Post
Dalamar, I have emailed you 2 NPCs. I would like to occasionally interject some IC and OOC comments from the second one's perspective if that’s Ok with you.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Kaboom: Be my guest to interject some of your comments. As Xael already playes one NPC and now you play one, we have two truely personal ones.

Progression: I have 6 PCs, if my count holds true. And I know that Gwolf's is quite much ready. So you are quite much done and the game will launch on wednesday. One of you (don't remember who) asked the time of clock: I don't know. I will do it as soon as possible for me but as I live in Finland (+2 GMT) it might be any time for you. Also, I will not expect you to post replies immediately as that would be very difficult considering differences in time zones. One post a day is just fine and I won't propably do more myself.
To not truely ruin the secracy of your character's abilities, post on the thread only the things the other characters could see: swinging a sword, muttering something in arcany tongue, praying to a god etc. Then, if you cast a spell for example send me a private message using the button that should appear when I post ('send private message to Dalamar' or something like that). Of course I will then include the visual effects of your spell/whatever in my next post (something like a Fireball is quite obvious when cast, a Suggestion is not)

GWolf

First Post
Dal Go to GMWolfpie at 8-830 (EST -5) (or earlier) on the same server as yesterday. (Dalnet Us Ga Dragons or something)

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
I don't know those times as I live outside US, I'm there now and will propably be there waiting some time. When telling me times, please use GMT or tell what relation it has to it, thanks.

I love the idea of use not flat out saying what spells we're casting, thats real cool and something that would be real difficult in a live game.

have you decided what you're calling the game yet?

Dalamar

Adventurer
Try using small pieces of paper, they work wonders if you want some secrecy.

Propably going to call it something alont the lines of: The Pirates of Sword Coast

Valkys

First Post
Since we're hunting other Pirates, why not Pirate Hunters of the Sword Coast?

And the Captain isn't the only female on the ship, since my PC, Kiirivae, is also a femme fatale.

Kii is a gold elf, 6' tall, gold skinned, emerald eyed, and smooth scalped. She wears as little clothing as she can get away with. She's a knock-out, but something about her gives people the chills and she's really arrogant. It's no secret that she's a spell-caster and likes spells that alter her appearance.

Remove ads