DM/Players

Xael

First Post
Xael: Where's the door that should be there? And where's all the light, its hard to see anything from the pic. (atleast on my screen that is)

The door is there. The light... well i like nights... I'm going to try to make some thunder... and rain... lightning... :D

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
Awesome!

How did you make that! and if I can can I send my character in statblock form?

(Ohh by they way I completly changed character concept, so uhh forget 80% of what I posted except the robes and being drunk.)

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
I believe he will be doing the whole ship, atleast when I last was there he was going to. There's going to be water around the ship atleast. Its going to look nice.

Yes, I got them and the one you sent today and your guestion (which I answered by mail). I like them alot.

Progression Report: Cap'n is ready and she's one nice girl. Yes, you heard me: your captain is female. And your ship is named Qillathe. I will propably be starting the actual game thread at around wednesday, then I believe everything will be ready at my side. I already have some NPCs from kaboom and he (she?) can keep sending them eventhough you are alredy sailing. The ship is as ready as it needs to be to start the game, all I need is the finished character from some of you.

So next week we should be propably be playing already! Get yer arses ov'r 'ere! :D

Xael

First Post
I think i'm going to make the whole ship.
Now i need to write the ship's name on the side...:D

PS. The captain has one hell of a nice bed...;)

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
Dalamar I am sending you very important email very shortly, I hope you can reply. Do you have any messenger service? how about AIm or even IRC?

Remove ads