• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM/Players

GWolf

First Post
Ok

I don't think I am playing the old man anymore I just can't take the -6, but I will play a short monk in robes I'll make him 22.

Acmite

First Post
I'll take the last room in the bottom half (closer to the crew quarters).

Hmmm...so now we are pirates chasing pirates, eh? This may require an alignment change.......

If I may be so bold as to offer a name suggestion for our merry adventures?

- Yo Ho Ho, and a Bottle of Rum!

- Arrgh, Here there be Pirates!

- Drink up me mateys, yo ho!

:)

AS to the name for our game(heh heh), How about: I got one eye ARRR!( or for the math joke I got 1/IR). How about: Death, for all my friends! or The Keelhaul Adventure Hour, or Urrg! Pirates are stealing my gold and now they have pushed me down and are stabbing me with swords. Ahhhh! They stabbed me and it hurt really badly, but i think i'll be ok, i am just in a lot of pain.....ah! oh no they have come back and....no, stop stabbing me, Ahhh!

Or some thing cool like the pirates of the (incert boats name), or (the captains name)'s brigands/pirates/bragade.

Xael

First Post
Ok. It's 10AM and IF i'm getting this right the bottom block of four rooms has been taken. And Sollir.F took one room from the upper block. Tell me if i have got it wrong.
There will be a small change in the deck level: The captains room vill be a little bigger so that the back of the ship is:
................................_______
.......................---)...I______I\____
................................\
.................................I
.................................I__________
And never mind the points.
I'm also now making the ship with the map editor i mentioned earlier. Looking quite good, except that i can't play it. :D
But it SHOULD be only a minor problem because it has happened before.

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Heh. I finally got it playing. Here is a picture from the deck. (I chose the best angle :D )

Attachments

• shipdeckpic.jpg
    shipdeckpic.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Don't change your alignment because of what I said!
Your profession should not change your personality, so to say. Besides, that's only what you do most of the time. ;)
Assume nothing and expect anything.:p

Xael: Where's the door that should be there? And where's all the light, its hard to see anything from the pic. (atleast on my screen that is)

Last edited:

Other Guy

First Post
I can see the deck just fine

That looks so awesome :D! Thank you for all of the work you're doing for us, we really appreciate it. Thank you! :D

Remove ads