• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM/Players

Xael

First Post
GWolf said:
Hmm... If I am 80 years old do I have -3, or -5 to strength, con and dex? (Perhaps I could trade off points somewhere for a higher dex.?)

What level characters? How do we determine ability scores?

You have -6 to them and +3 to int, wis and cha, if you are 80-year-old human.
3rd level characters.
28-point point buy.
I'ts all in the post 18 by Dalamar.

Other Guy

First Post
Wahoo, first choice!

I'll take the room on the bottom right, one of the two that are closest to the crew's quarters.

Thank you for the blueprints, Xael!

PS -- Well, I'm trying not to give all of you much of a lead on the character I'm playing, but why don't we just get this out of the way right now: how do you pronounce your character's name?

Mine is (VĔL-ĕr-rĕl, or VĔL-ŭ-rĕl), using the pronunciation key at http://www.dictionary.com/help/ahd4/pronkey.html

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Progression Report: I haven't really had anything done today, except helped Xael a bit with the ship blueprints and checked upon the chars I already have. Hopefully I will be able to finish your captain and first mate today (or night, its 11.00 PM at the time of this posting).

On the game itself: As I said earlier, the ship sails the Sea of Swords and is composed of pirates. You are not normal pirates, for you mostly attack only other pirates (atleast that is what your cap'n tells you). You basicly work as law enforcers at the sea who work outside the boundaries of law.
Then I would like to ask if you mind me doing all the rolling during the game, this is to minimize the 'information leaks' that would happen if you posted your dice results and the modifiers to them with your posts. Hope nobody has anything against this.
Then one thing I don't like about the current edition of drows: they speak elven. So I'll rule that drow speak their own language and normally know only it and undercommon, so don't be scared when the elf ones of you don't understand what the drow pirates that you meet don't speak a language you do. (and now you must start thinking if I mean an actual encounter or not :p)

Wow, that was a long one! And GWolf, as Xael pointed out, character creation info is on my first post (18th on the thread)

Uvenelei

First Post
I'll take one of the rooms in the block of 4 closer to the crew quarters that's still left. And Dalamar: you can do the dice however you want to. Its probably best for you to do all the rolling, anyways.

Remove ads