DM/Players

Xael

First Post
Dalamar said:
I learned that the hard way.;) Tried to run adventures with practically no preparation and didn't make a break through.

On the other hand, that was an RL game and there you must make something up in a snap, here you don't even know if I have prepared something or not! *evil grin*

Yeah. I remember those games all too well. :D
I still remember how the stupid paladin refused to whack down that wall. Hmph. He had only whacked three statues (large) to pieces for my wizard (for absolutely nothing. but i was aware of the dangers of those statues. Damn animated statues.). It would have made a great shortcut. And just what happened? We got bored and started a new game! :D
And the stupid council of some backwater town. And the: It's over... (waves hands and points somewhere) ...THERE!:D

PS. I love these smilies. :D

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
And the: It's over... (waves hands and points somewhere) ...THERE!
Everybody understood that... Besides, we did laugh alot, didn't we? (at the stupid thing I did, but that's another thing)

Now start talking with the others (not IC) and see if they like you. Also, if you have time, come see me at the chat room, #yb channel.

GWolf

First Post
What level are the characters? and if they are above level one I have a question to ask, you should get it in an email.

Xael

First Post
Okay seriously:

I'm a 16-year-old Finnish guy.
I like Forgotten Realms and know quite a bit (but not everything) of it.
I have played D&D for about a year i think.
Most of our games have been quite a hack'n slash, but we're always trying to add a little of Roleplaying. I'm also now playing a Vampire: The Masquerade RP game, but our DM moved a little bit too far, so we play only randomly.

Character almost ready...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases