DM/Players

Well, i have to admit to a slig bias here as i am playing in the WOT thread with Valkys. So i'll leave my opinion at this, If Dalamar can handle more players, it may not be a proplem playing w/ 7-8 instead of 6. Dalamar is the DM, but then agian Gwolf did get the ball rolling on this and he was the one to request the 6 player limit. Sooo basically i think i really have no problem either way, should we go majority rule on stuff like this?

Oh yea and is this a solid count, one of the guys on the list was a maybe. Can everyone on the list chime in for confermation they're going to play? That way maybe we can get a final list.

Last edited:

Valkys

First Post
;) Sir Osis, is that a bias towards me or against me?

I'd love to play in an FR game and this one sounds really neat, what with the piracy angle. I was uncertain if Sollir was playing, which is why I asked if there were already 6 people. If you only want 6 players, I understand, and I certainly won't take it personally. If you decide later to add more, please think of me first.

That would be biased towards letting Valkys play. In my opinion every one over at the WOT game are good role-players and would be an asset to any game they played in.

Other Guy

First Post
I'm in

Sir Osis of Liver said:
. . .Can everyone on the list chime in for confermation they're going to play? That way maybe we can get a final list.

I confirm that I plan to be in this game.

It looks like a lot of fun so far. I've been E-mailing Dalamar a lot with questions about my character, but I haven't been posting on this board much (though I have been lurking) -- but I'm still here and still interested.

And thank you Dalamar, for taking on the burden of DMing. :)

Remove ads