Qualine (Apprentice Wizard)

Str: 9
Dex: 10
Con: 8
Int: 13
Wis: 10
Cha: 10

HP: 1

[sblock=Appearance]Qualine is a small, thin child, with pale skin and jet black hair. A pair of sparkling blue eyes peer out of a round face with a hawk like nose.[/sblock][sblock=Background]Nobody in the village knows anything about Qualine's parent's, past. The first time anyone laid eyes on Mentos and, a heavily pregnant, Adriana was the day they arrived with a large number of gold pieces to make arrangements to have a small manor house built on the village outskirts. Since that day the couple, along with their son, Qualine (pronounced k-lin), have lived quietly, acting as the de-facto lord of the manor but without the tithes usually associated with such a position.

Qualine is a sickly boy, who more often than not, is confined to the house. Consequently he does not get out to play with the other boys that much. Although when he does, he fits in OK. Instead he spends most of his time indoors reading books from his father's extensive library.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Submitting an idea of character

Quin Greenleaf

Str: 8
Dex: 10
Con: 10
Int: 10
Wis: 12
Cha: 10

HP: 1

Quin is a vivid boy, who uses to wonder the farm of his father, usually disappearing for hours, lost in the middle of the weath fields, among the cows and pigs, playing with the town dogs.... The boy feels at home with the animals and plants of the small village. He has learned many things from his animal friends, and has usually something smart to say about almost everything, at least smarter than the average 6 year old kids.

Raggy and uncared the boy is usually full of dirt and leaves and twigs among his orange scarce hair. His deep green eyes are strange among the folks of the village.

[Aiming for druid class]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So that would make five would it not?

Jasper - Bard
Axel - not sure sounds like Ranger
Squeek - Rogue
Qualine - Wizard
Quin - Druid

I think Qualine and Quin should be brothers or twins just from their names. :p

Will get my butt in gear and have a child like version.

HM

SuccessWarrior

First Post
Axel's Class

Sounds like Ranger or Druid but will probably be a Monk. I want to see what happens in Chapter 1 before I make a final decision on him.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Got you SuccessWarrior (may I call you SW?? please call me HM) as this won't be a heavy combat game I think we won't need a tank. And if we do Jasper will want to fill that role LOL :p

I have made my child stats and finished my first lvl purchases, Jasper is set to go.

HM

blackdraco

First Post
okay.
everything is all set i think.

maybe it would be nice to know your view on each others.

in the village is 3 other kids beside you.

Elise, which is the oldest of you all with 10 years, and therefore often think she should be the leader, even though she seldom wants to be the leader when things go wrong. Daughter of the local tavern.
Robert, which is a bully, bullhead and friends with Valen. He also has a protective streak when it comes to outsiders. 7 years old and the son of the local mayor/smith.
Tom, which is the youngest of 4 years. nothing much about him as he is "only" 4, son of the local priest.

I'll begin the IC thread sometime tomorrow :)

SuccessWarrior

First Post
Well

I'm sure going to feel much safer with Jasper on point. Look, the marching order is already falling together. ;)

And yes HM, most people call me SW or Success if they are feeling more formal.

Sugar_Silk

First Post
I hope I'm not too late for this game!

Hello all. I am super new here, but I liked the sound of this game and would love it to be my first if I'm not too late? I made my child stats and backstory but I might need some help when we make our older characters.

Name: Val

str:8
dex:13
con:8
int:10
wis:8
cha:13

Val's father is a devious merchant, who believes that every resource available should be harnessed to profit. He came to the village from a larger city seeking refuge after some business had soured. Finding the village to be ripe for it, he had taken to shady dealings, smuggling, and finally to renting out his wife to other men's pleasure. Val's mother is a stunning beauty, but she had fallen ill as a child and had lost her mind to fever. Her family had been minor royals somewhere who could not stand the scandal a mad daughter could cause. They had married her off to the first merchant who could pay the dowry, that they might be unburdened and preserve their reputation. Val has inheireted her mothers' looks and her father's wits but generally won't turn either against anyone. She is often teased by older children who know her mother's occupation. She doesn't fully understand what is meant by all the taunting, but she knows she hates the predatory look her father's 'friends' give her when they ask; "How old are you getting to be now, Val?"

I also don't know how to do any of this fancy forum stuff so I hope the quote box is acceptable for now. Please let me join you!

Remove ads