[DnD 3.5][home brew world] Those who are not [recruiting][OOC]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome to EnWorld Sugar Silk,

Of all the posting boards out there I think this place is the one to beat :D

Hope to see you in the IC but if not I will see you around the threads.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
BTW blackdraco is the DM of this adventure so it would be up to him to let you in.

Maybe Val saw us leave and followed hidin since we are mostly across the river in the IC.

And don't worry about the pbp code, sblock, striking and stuff you will get the hang of it :) If I can anyone can.

HM

blackdraco

First Post
Firstly i would like to apologies for my absence.
I have no good reasons to give, and therefore i apologies double.

About Sugar_Silk joining our group. I have no problems, with her joining.
I might need to alter the story a bit though, so i would like your consent on a new party member first. (i will try to make it minor adjustments)
Ill take 3 votes as a yes (mine does count to, so 2 more are needed)

In the mean while ill start writing next post. of the story and plot how to get val in if needed :)

blackdraco

First Post
That’s 3 votes.
(HM, VV and me)
In the few next posts there will be a few references to the world. (It is a world I have been developing with my tabletop group)

I will try to keep it to a minimum (also be course kids don't really know any of these things jet)

I will explain in hear what i mean with the things i write if there are any way that there can be doubts.

"The black knight and the swordsman"
A kid’s story about the typically evil black knight and a young swordsman, that’s wins with wits and guile rather than force and Armor.
Off course that means it’s also a child's game, where the role of black knight is the less favorable.

“The evil sorcerer and the watchmen”
It is not a single story but rather a category of stories.
The watchmen are the good guys that keep normal people safe from spell casters, ghosts and evil.
All stories supply the struggle between good and evil, where evil often is found in sorcery.

Remove ads