D&D 5E DnD 5ed Auto-calculating Fillable Character Sheet based on Dragon's Lair Design

horsey

First Post
Hi MadBeard, thanks for your great character sheet

is it possible to add misc modifier to Spell attack/Spell save DC so I can have correct values when using for example Rod of Pact Keeper (+spell attack and spell save DC)?

thanks a lot :)

SLN

Villager
With a lot of delay : THANKS THANKS THANKS!
You're my hero right now :D

Here you go SLN. I imported to 1.14. I didn't have a problem with importing but when I tried to save, Foxit crashed. Fortunately Foxit manage to save before crash. Then I imported to fresh sheet and is working fine. At least for me. Hope that will work for you.

Btw. you had a wrong max HP. You had 8, but you should have 10. You forgot to add CON bonus :)

MadBeard

Explorer
Hi MadBeard, thanks for your great character sheet

is it possible to add misc modifier to Spell attack/Spell save DC so I can have correct values when using for example Rod of Pact Keeper (+spell attack and spell save DC)?

thanks a lot :)

Horsey here you go. New version up and running :)

With a lot of delay : THANKS THANKS THANKS!
You're my hero right now :D

No problem SLN. If you have problems again, just let me know. I'll try to help if I can :)

SLN

Villager
Thanks for the update.
It's nice to see the Errata :D

Unfortunately I have the exact same trouble with export/import and foxit reader.

Export is ok -I guess - but when I import I have a error message which say : Invalid Input Value. Please Input a valid value.
and then :
export_bug.png

As you can see everything import well except for the calculated value.
My spell attack modifier show 120, and my spell save DC 200... I believe I kill everybody on the field :lol:

Last time my foxit was on french, now it's the last update and on english.

I really don't know what's wrong with my poor character. I have the trouble on 2 computer by the way.

MadBeard

Explorer
[MENTION=6674393]SLN[/MENTION]

Lol. You have one hell of a character there :D

I really don't know what is wrong with it. Please send me again .fdf file. I'll try import and see what happens.
Does this happens when you create character anew? Did you try it? Or this only happens with your old character with whom you already had problem?
If you didn't try it, please try create new char and then export/import and let me know what happens.

This never happened to me but my friend experienced something similar with one of Pathfinder fillable sheet and I somehow manage to save the day but I really don't remember how. I'm getting old and senile :D

SLN

Villager
[MENTION=6785100]MadBeard[/MENTION]

Lol. You have one hell of a character there :D

Right? Try to resist my spell! I will kick Vecna easily.

I really don't know what is wrong with it. Please send me again .fdf file. I'll try import and see what happens.
Does this happens when you create character anew? Did you try it? Or this only happens with your old character with whom you already had problem?
If you didn't try it, please try create new char and then export/import and let me know what happens.
Yes, yes and yes.
Each of my character have the same bug even the brand new one. Whatever the version of the sheet is : 1.11 -> 1.15 : Same import/export bug.
Kasoni was imported form a 1.11, Karan from a 1.14

This never happened to me but my friend experienced something similar with one of Pathfinder fillable sheet and I somehow manage to save the day but I really don't remember how. I'm getting old and senile :D
I really wonder if there isn't something with my language settings... I always have a "invalid function value" warning message.

Attachments

• Karan_1.14.pdf
    630.4 KB · Views: 251
  • Karan.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 250
  • kasoni.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 258

MadBeard

Explorer
Hi SLN

I tried to recreate the error but I'm not getting it. It' works fine on my computer. I tried export/import with foxit phantomPDF 7.0.5 and with Acrobat X Pro and everything was ok. I have Win 7 and both softwares in english.
I would really like to help you, but unfortunately I don't know how.
I can only import for you when you have need for it. You can always send me an email with such request, it's only couple of clicks for me :)

I imported both characters to 1.15 version so here you go.

Hmmm one thing cross my mind now. Download my sample character and try to export/import and see what happens. Let me know.

Attachments

• SLN.rar
    654.8 KB · Views: 185

SLN

Villager
Hi SLN

I tried to recreate the error but I'm not getting it. It' works fine on my computer. I tried export/import with foxit phantomPDF 7.0.5 and with Acrobat X Pro and everything was ok. I have Win 7 and both softwares in english.
I would really like to help you, but unfortunately I don't know how.
I can only import for you when you have need for it. You can always send me an email with such request, it's only couple of clicks for me :)

I imported both characters to 1.15 version so here you go.

Hmmm one thing cross my mind now. Download my sample character and try to export/import and see what happens. Let me know.

Thanks for the import.

I did try the sample character : same bug >_<

I did go on the foxit website and downloaded the english version - by the way the english version is more up-to-date than the french - and now it's working!
I thinks there may be something with the language of foxit...

Now it works fine.
All the tests are ok.

French version was 7.0.8.1216 and the new english one is 7.1.5.0425.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases