D&D 5E DnD 5ed Auto-calculating Fillable Character Sheet based on Dragon's Lair Design

juggerulez

First Post
Awesome job, incredibly useful tool! 9.5/10

the only major flaw I found is that you can't modify the Initiative score in order to reflect an Advantage or a bonus other than Alert feat (e.g. luckstone) but otherwise an incredibly awesome tool!

I run 3 champaigns and I will definitely introduce this sheet to my fellows :D

MadBeard

Explorer
Thank you very much Juggerulez for this info.
I updated sheet to ver 1.17 so now you can customize Initiative score. I added another field so you can enter bonus/penalty to initiative score.
My group and I are playing with TTopRPG virtual tabletop so I didn't notice this because initiative is automated in it.

Cheers.

juggerulez

First Post
Thank you very much Juggerulez for this info.
I updated sheet to ver 1.17 so now you can customize Initiative score. I added another field so you can enter bonus/penalty to initiative score.
My group and I are playing with TTopRPG virtual tabletop so I didn't notice this because initiative is automated in it.

Cheers.
Makes sense :)
Then it's settled: a perfect 10 out of 10 :D

and thanks for the quick response too! it shows you care indeed! :D

MadBeard

Explorer
No problem :)
It's rainy Sunday and I had nothing better to do. Except playing Xcom 2 :D
Enjoy your campaigns and if you notice something or have an idea what to implement, please don't be shy ;)

MadBeard

Explorer
Am I just totally blind and missing the link, or is there nowhere to download it?

http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=1152
You must click on file to download it.

There is special download page for resources on ENWorld. Forum thread is automatically created when you upload resource.
On menu tab on top of every ENWorld page you click on Resources->Download->Character Sheets.
Then click on desired category (in this case D&D 5th Edition Character Sheets) and find sheet entry

Hope that helps

Last edited:

Karantor

First Post
Hi,

first I wanted to thank you for the great sheet. Since I really like the layout but prefer to calculate the numbers myself I wondered if there is a blank version of it? Basically still form fillable but without the auto calculation stuff.

MadBeard

Explorer
Hi Karantor

I'm afraid that I don't have blank version that is form fillable. If you really want, you can bypass autocalculation by typing anything you want in fields.
You can also look for the original DragonLair version of the sheet. It's their design and they allowed me to create autocalculated fillable form.
Hope that helps.
Cheers

Remove ads