D&D 5E DnD 5ed Auto-calculating Fillable Character Sheet based on Dragon's Lair Design

MadBeard

Explorer
I know you answered this already but i am losing my mind because i cant figure out how to download the damned thing.

Just click on file name. Download should begin immediately.

mmacvicar said:
I'm on OSX and couldn't edit the sheet with Foxit Reader for Mac, Preview can edit, but you mentioned it wouldn't work right and it doesn't. I was able to use the sheet with Adobe Reader for OSX.
Well done sheet!

Glad it works for you. Thank you very much.

P.S. Sorry for late answer but I didn't get notifications for your posts. Now comments and thread are merged into one so it should be easier for me to answer your questions. Thank you for patience.

One_Shots

First Post
Just click on file name. Download should begin immediately.

Glad it works for you. Thank you very much.

P.S. Sorry for late answer but I didn't get notifications for your posts. Now comments and thread are merged into one so it should be easier for me to answer your questions. Thank you for patience.
Click on what file name where? I can't find any link to click on.

MadBeard

Explorer
Click here to navigate to character sheet page and see picture below.

Img1.jpg

MadBeard

Explorer
Hi StevieBlunder
I'm in the updating process right now, but it will take a while for me to finish. I'm quite busy with job and personal stuff so I can't fully dedicate to this.

Austin Long

First Post
Don't know if you're still updating this sheet. I was wondering if you planned on releasing an updated version with the optional races from volo's guide to monsters. Either way, love the sheet. I've made all my characters with it. Thanks for the hard work. :)

Nevermind. I just read the last comments. Cool though. Thanks again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases