D&D 5E DnD 5ed Auto-calculating Fillable Character Sheet based on Dragon's Lair Design

DimjimC

First Post
Yeah, I used the Donate button and it took me to PayPal and I filled out the info and hit the pay. Everything till then worked. Then PayPal sent me a report that it could not be processed due to an email address problem with the merchant and that I needed to advise you to check out your info. So I think you just need to log in on PayPal and verified that your email address is still correct or something. Let me know when you get it fixed and I'll buy you that beer. Ha. The formed worked okay for me.

MadBeard

Explorer
[MENTION=6878765]DimjimC[/MENTION]

I tried to find out what's wrong but I'm not sure. I contacted Morrus about this but he's not answering so I'm in the dark. Can you please try again with my own link PayPal?
Yellow "Donate" button is made with EnWorld interface so maybe something is wrong with that. And I don't have control over that.
Nevertheless, thank you very much.

DimjimC

First Post
Your link worked. It came up for Euros and I didn't know conversion rates so I just stuck in 2. When I finalized in Paypal it did actually show the conversion rate. Before I did that I retried the ENWorld button button. I had made a change on my data so wanted to see if that was it but it wasn't. Anyway it still doesn't work off the EnWorld button so you may want to check that out.

No Firbolg love

My wife is wanting to play a Firbolg Druid, but your sheet does not has the race in the drop down list. I did type in the race name and manually put in the stat bumps. I cannot change the weight limits.

MadBeard

Explorer
[MENTION=6893951]Michael Batson[/MENTION]

I presume that you mean carrying capacity. Yeah, you are right about that. I forgot about implementing more flexible solution. I'll put it on my TODO list. Firbolg is counting as one size larger so carrying capacity is doubled. There is one workaround to achieve this. Just click on Aspect of the Bear checkbox just beneath the carrying capacity values, and you'll have correct values.
Thanks for pointing that out. Have fun gaming.

Remove ads