D&D 5E Do We Need Another "Damage On A Miss" Poll?

Do We Need Another Damage-On-A-Miss Poll?

• Yes. The others weren't worded correctly.

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Yes. The other thread got closed for some reason.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. I think I am getting closer to changing some minds.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Yes. The others keep turning into arguments about 4E.

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Yes. I didn't like the results on any of the others.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes. I need hard, scientific data to support my argument.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Yes. More people will agree with me this time, I just KNOW it.

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Yes. Because healing surges are...wait, what are we polling?

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • No.

Votes: 33 36.3%

Status
Not open for further replies.

pemerton

Legend
I didn't realise that this was a necro until I read [MENTION=56051]Raith5[/MENTION]'s post.

My only complaint about the more polls poll is that it isn't a multi-option poll, so I could only vote yes for 1 of my many reasons for wanting more damage-on-a-miss polls!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Wow, I can't believe this thread is back from the dead.

Shortly after I posted this thread, I dropped off of the D&D Next playtesting scene. By the third playtest packet, the things that I did not like began to outnumber the things that I did like, so I just shrugged and went back to playing my 3.5E homebrew game. A year and a half later (maybe more), I am pretty far out of the loop.

Is Damage On A Miss still in D&D Next? I only ask for academic reasons; I am having a great time with my 3.5E homebrew and I'm not changing systems any time soon. I'm just curious how that particular part of the game ended up.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
So I skimmed through the last few pages of the (current) discussion thread on this topic, and I've answered my own question. For better or worse, "Damage on a Miss" is still a part of the D&D Next playtest.

At any rate, I think this joke has died of boredom. Could I ask a moderator to lock the door behind me? Happy gaming everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads