D&D 5E Do you care about setting "canon"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shasarak

Banned
Banned
[MENTION=22779]Hussar[/MENTION] with my limited knowledge of Krynn I agree with your assessment of Wild Magic during the Age of Despair. Again I'm no expert despite having read 20+ novels on the setting.

Nice, 20+ novels. Only 170- to go.

Sadras

Legend
He did say to make the game fun for the players.

Because removing 1 class from play is making the game not fun. What is your take on pre-generated characters? Fun or not-so-much?

Of course they are not coming every week with Monks. If they get rapped on the head everytime they bring up their Monk character then how long are they going to keep on bringing up their Monk character?

You're so right, I'm right there with a cane at the door as they come in, rapping them on their head should they even whisper the word monk.
Is monk your special snow-flake? Did you want to play in my campaign or something?

Maybe you would not see so many one-trick ponies if you let someone play something new. Maybe something created this century? After all even Dragonlance has gone through a few revisions in 20 years. Just saying.

LOL! I did allow the Revenant from 4e, does that count? Everyone else was pretty stock standard. Just to clarify the game, is not set in Krynn (yet), but it has partly moved from Mystara to Faerun so one player has taken the swashbuckler from SCAG. So does that move me up to Sluggish from Lazy :erm:

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
War. War never changes. In the 21st century, war was still being waged over the minutiae of running games about pretending to be an elf.

Good night, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads