D&D 5E Do you find alignment useful in any way?

Do you find alignment useful in any way?

• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
What edition is 1 in 10 and at 1 in 10 frequency, how is that even in the same galaxy as a good approximation of the labeled group.
Editions aren't a part of this. I'm talking about rarity and what constitutes rare and uncommon as they are commonly(hehehe) understood.
That's like saying 'humans don't have red hair' and then saying it's close enough to be true.
This has nothing to do with what I said.

Vaalingrade

Legend
Editions aren't a part of this. I'm talking about rarity and what constitutes rare and uncommon as they are commonly(hehehe) understood.

This has nothing to do with what I said.
1 in 10 is so far from rare that the light from rare will not reach it for 10,000 years. That's 10%, which is a LOT.

10% of Americans and 30 MILLION People.

Have you read that particular view?

Because some things you don't demand and IMO on.
Wait, aren’t you arguing against an objective definition of good and evil?

I have indeed, it fits within his own view of his milieu. Of course, one is free to disagree with that approach in their own setting.

It’s rarely one I’ve used in my settings, though have on occasion depending on the setting.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Gnoll, goblin, drow whatever. Sapient non-human is what matters.
He already answered that in his response to me. If the DM has changed alignment so that all of a race is inherently one thing, then it makes a difference whether one is a member of that race or human. But then that would be a DM issue, not an alignment issue as the DM can do the same thing in a game with no alignment in it.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads