• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D (2024) Do you plan to adopt D&D5.5One2024Redux?

Plan to adopt the new core rules?

• Yep

Votes: 255 53.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 224 46.8%

TheSword

Legend
Yes of course.

There’s nothing wrong with holding on to your iPhone for a few extra years but eventually trade up just makes more sense. The guy walking around with the Nokia 3310 just seems eccentric.

Particularly worth upgrading something that’s relatively cheap/cost effective as a PHB.

Nope. Level Up is just a better version of 5e, and the stuff from WotC 5e that I do like I already have and can adapt to my preference. The new books hold no value to me.
It is a different version. Better for some, worse for others.
I have not played it yet.
I bought it, because I enjoy enworld and want morrus to be able to pay some folks for their work.

Why have I not played it yet? Because the simplicity of 5e fits me better right now. Level Up feels more complex.

Hussar

Legend
Probably won't be on release day, but, if their new integrated map tool with DDI is as good as it could be, I'll probably make the switch at some point in the nearish future.

My PHB and MM have had so much use they’re basically loose leaf.
I regret not getting the special edition covers when they were released.
So, it’s a ‘yep’ from me.

I‘m not sure about the DMG, I’ll check it out on release.

Last edited:

Remove ads