• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do you REALLY support your community?!?

Daredevill34

First Post
I try to throw a few bucks at the donations pot when I can.

About Mithril: I just got Hollowfaust and really like it. What can you guys tell me about Mithril?

Not balanced? Can you give an example?

UD

First Post
I try and buy stuff that gets good reviews, or looks really cool. I live of a student loan. *Sighs*. I try and answer questions on the rulesboard if I can and I try and help people out when they need help, If I feel I can.

Thankyou.

LcKedovan

Explorer
I agree with PC and I know that alot of people just don't have the cash but my main point was that there are so many other ways to contribute to the "community" itself with people's time. I wonder how many people have really thought about it, considering our over 2000 currently registered members..

-Will

Turlogh

Explorer
Not as much as I would like but I do plan on buying some of the product written/drawn by people who post here. (I have bought Counter Collection 1 with art by Claudio Pozas, and plan to by the second as well I am lookin forard to Piratecat's module for Dragon Lords of Melinbone). There is alot of talent here but I cannot support you all but I wish each one the best of luck with their endeavors!

LcKedovan

Explorer
Turlogh said:
Not as much as I would like but I do plan on buying some of the product written/drawn by people who post here. (I have bought Counter Collection 1 with art by Claudio Pozas, and plan to by the second as well I am lookin forard to Piratecat's module for Dragon Lords of Melinbone). There is alot of talent here but I cannot support you all but I wish each one the best of luck with their endeavors!

That's another good point Turlogh, even just posting messages of support to people who have mentioned their stuff can be a big boost. Alot of people view the threads but don't pop in to say something so the person is sitting there with no responses yet alot of people have seen it and thought "Great! Good luck, and I'll keep an eye out for it" or somesuch... It's always nicer to see a post from someone than a high read count and no posts...

-Will

Rel

Liquid Awesome
LcKedovan said:
I agree with PC and I know that alot of people just don't have the cash but my main point was that there are so many other ways to contribute to the "community" itself with people's time.

SWEET! I'm counting all the time I spend posting on the board and writing up my Story Hour as part of the 4,000 hours of community service that George Bush wants me to contribute over the course of my lifetime. (For those of you outside the U.S., he urged americans to do this during his recent State of the Union address.)

I've probably knocked at least a quarter of that off already!

:D

Remove ads