• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do You RPG More Than Once Per Week?

Do You RPG More Than Once Per Week?

• Yes

Votes: 133 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 251 65.4%

Kid Socrates

First Post
Dang, Jethro, this is a lot of polls.

I run a game in-person for two players on either Wednesdays or Thursdays, and I run an online game for two players (same universe and timeline) on Sunday mornings or evenings. So, twice, give or take a missed game here and there due to finals or voice-acting delays or general DM "Out! Out, damn d20!" moments.

mcrow

Explorer
I think he's upto some sort of market research or something. Which would explain the format of the polls.

pffft! Industry types.... :\

JoeGKushner

First Post
Most of the time I only GM on Tuesdays, my Shackled City campaign. Every now and again though I get to play on Saturdays in a Midnight game.

Dracomeander

First Post
Due to my theatrical involvements, my gaming is broken into blocks with no chance to game for six to eight weeks.

When I don't have a show in production, I have three or four groups a week to game with.

wedgeski

Adventurer
Regular, table-top RPG occurs for a few hours once a week. However I have a couple of PBEM's on the go as well. I voted 'No'.

buzz

Adventurer
Finally, a simple question! Or is it...

I'm in three groups (Mon, Fri, Sat) that each meet biweekly. I've arranged the scheudles so that they all fall on the same weekend (considering Mon part of the previous Fri-Sat weekend). Ergo, I game three times every two weeks.

I guess that maybe works out to 1.5 times a week, but it does't feel like it. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads