• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DocHazards M&M Teen Game - GAME FULL

Silverlion

Explorer
Doc: You may want to go to pure PL6 because I'm coming up with (presuming my often terrible math) is correct way way too many points to represent my character.

Tether
STR 13 +1
DEX 15 +2
CON 12 +1
INT 15 +2
WIS 13 +1
CHA 15 +2

DMG +1
FORT +1
REF +2
WILL +1

INIT +2
SPEED 30/60/120

BASE DEF 6
DEF 18
FLAT 16
MENTAL 17

BASE ATT 6
MELEE +7
RANGED +8
MENTAL +7

Acrobatics* [8/6]
Balance [8/6]
Diplomacy [8/6]
Handle Animal* [8/6]
Listen [7/6]
Swim [6/5]

Leadership (+1 to all rolls directing others)
Attractive ( +3 bluff/diplomacy)

Snare [+6] [Source: Mutation]
[Half] [Normal] [Instant] [save:REF]
Ex: Telekinesis Flaw: Only Snared Objects
Snare [+2] [Source: Mutation]
[Half] [Normal] [Instant] [save:REF]
Ex: Removeable (All Ranks), Flaw: Feedback
Amazing Save
[None] [Personal] [Permanent] [save:N/A] [+3]
Will, Damage

Explanation: Snare to +6 has TK attached, beyond that he can't lift PL8 weights though he can snare things with PL8 str/ability the RemovableExtra applies to all 8 as does the Feedback Flaw (if someone breaks out he has to make a Will save or take a stun hit.)

He's way way skilled for being his age....:/
and has high attack/defense as I see it for the game...(but he is wanting to be a "superhero" type of mutant/powered person)

Last edited:

riledguy

First Post
Level 6

Level 6 sounds like a good place to me to start. Also I think I am going to go with Gremlin if this game gets off the ground. I think I would like playing him the most. Should be pretty fun.

So let me know peoples thoughts and ideas.

Insight

Adventurer
While the character concept I came up with is designed for PL 8, I can drop it down to PL 6 without too much trouble.

My question is whether we are going to get together any time soon. I'd hate for DocH to do a bunch of work on the game and have players not show up.

riledguy

First Post
Time

For now am I to assume the same time as before on friday or are we working something else out? We should get it hammered down. I will post Gremlin at level 6 and can always adjust him up if we go with 8.

Hope we can get this figured and going :)

DocHazard

First Post
Hey. I am still working on the adventure. I've been working WAY too much lately and I've had some pretty serious family issues that I have taken out away much of my free time. I am hoping to have something soon, but I can't make any promises.

I am not flaking on you guys, I just haven't had the time as of late to put a lot into a game. If someone else wants to run something, I totally understand. I will have something, I'm just not sure when.

DocH

Silverlion

Explorer
I could run something in the mean time if you are interested. I've an idea for a Dark Fantasy game using M&M as well as my original "Boom" origin (or the more street oriented Legacy version, which I prefer) for superheroes?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads