Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness first teaser trailer

Almost 24 hours since it debuted and none of the usual suspects have posted it yet, so here it is.

I need to watch it again for more thoughts on it, but What If? Doctor Strange in live-action for the win! lol

Looks pretty much the same to me.

Weird they would just stick a trailer in as an end-credit scene, rather than an actual scene. So if this is just that, then this thread is for all the people who have not seen No Way Home yet and don't want to look in the spoiler thread just to talk about this trailer.

pukunui

Legend
Weird they would just stick a trailer in as an end-credit scene, rather than an actual scene.
There was a mid-credits scene involving Venom. Then after the final credits, they played this teaser trailer.

So if this is just that, then this thread is for all the people who have not seen No Way Home yet and don't want to look in the spoiler thread just to talk about this trailer.
Fair enough!

Staffan

Legend
I noticed this flashing by for about half a second in the trailer as well:
1640554341582.png

So I'm guessing they're keeping up the work of setting up the Young Avengers.

Staffan

Legend
Oh, and I'm sure this is just a coincidence, but this guy standing behind Strange when he's getting married (?) looks a lot like someone from another franchise dealing with time travel and parallel realities and timey wimey stuff.
1640554565654.png

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases