• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Does anyone agree with me about 4E?

jollyninja

First Post
Fifth Element said:
Bah! Any game that uses something other than a hunk of wood as a randomizer is simply a piece of new-fangled crap!
bah woodless gaming is the only true way. If you were not such a devolveed gamer you would know that. the hobby trancended wood when the game that nobody played from that company that immediately went under but you can download off some guy's geocites page was released.

jollyninja said:
bah woodless gaming is the only true way. If you were not such a devolveed gamer you would know that. the hobby trancended wood when the game that nobody played from that company that immediately went under but you can download off some guy's geocites page was released.
Bah, I knew you'd bring that game up. Everyone knows that any game that receives praise from "the Foundry" is nothing but a touchy-feely play-acting exercise, not a true RPG.

Besides, I have the playtest version of that game and it's much superior to the actual published product. I absolutely refuse to provide any evidence that that's true, of course. But you're clearly not a true fan.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I think everyone here needs to take a deep breath. These boards are a place for constructive and serious discussions of 4e. We need to respect each others' strongly held opinions even if, unlike my own opinions, they are utter crap.

Cadfan

First Post
I strongly support/protest the planned changes to Campaign Setting. I do not play in a campaign set in Campaign Setting, nor have I ever. But if the planned changes are made/not made, I will immediately do so.

Cadfan said:
I strongly support/protest the planned changes to Campaign Setting. I do not play in a campaign set in Campaign Setting, nor have I ever. But if the planned changes are made/not made, I will immediately do so.
Exactly! I'm just getting used to/getting over the last time they made changes/kept everything the same!

I just can't believe they're not updating Other Campaign Setting! Not that I ever used it.

Cadfan

First Post
Don't even get me started on what they're doing to Important NPC! I can't believe they're killing him off/not putting the final nail in that coffin. Without him, Campaign Setting won't be Campaign Setting anymore/can finally get out of the 80s. The novels will suck/rock now, since he's a character of great pathos/an author's wet dream in print.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads