• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Does anyone have the book yet?

fjw70

Adventurer
I got email from Amazon with a delivery estimate for the PH. The estimate is August 25th to 29th. The extra $20 to get the book this Friday is looking a lot better.

thewok

First Post
I've got a preorder with Amazon. I got the same estimate for delivery. I had already planned on getting another book on Friday, though. One for me, one for the party to reference.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
I had one, but this little guy popped out from under my bed and ate it.

200px-Harginn.JPG

Ashr

First Post
The WPN stores over here in Singapore only carry Magic Cards, no D&D pre-release stuff, I checked. :(

So, my pre-order from Amazon with a delivery date of August 25-29 is not looking bad at all.

Jake Johnson

First Post
I have had a pre-order in with Amazon.com since June 14. When I look at my order status, I see "Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you by email as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time."

Now I have to keep checking status compulsively.

EDIT: As soon as I pressed the button to post, I heard Amazon.com's delivery status update email hit my inbox. My delivery estimate is August 19. Now the question is, do I take the day off to enjoy, or brazenly sit reading it at my desk?

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I have had a pre-order in with Amazon.com since June 14. When I look at my order status, I see "Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you by email as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time."

Now I have to keep checking status compulsively.

EDIT: As soon as I pressed the button to post, I heard Amazon.com's delivery status update email hit my inbox. My delivery estimate is August 19. Now the question is, do I take the day off to enjoy, or brazenly sit reading it at my desk?
Where will you get the fewest interruptions?

thalmin

Retired game store owner
We will receive copies at the store some time on Thursday, but I will be too busy working to really take a look at it. When I finish work we will be finishing our current campaign game, last chance before the DM leaves us for a while. When the game is over, it's back to the store for the midnight release for the books.
I won't get a chance to do more than take a quick look until I've had the book for 12 or 14 hours!

Wait! If I don't eat lunch or dinner...

Remove ads