• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dojo of the Predator

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Winter Snow walks in to the Dojo and kneels before his Master, Darkwolf. "Sir I have been defeated by Ratasal. I am truely troubled. Why should a man of honor lose to those who use tricks and bribery? What good are my styles when they can be easily countered by those of a evil or criminal type? I must meditate on this!" Winter sits in a corner and begins to mediate.

OOC: Darn I should have won that battle. I made a mistake, I should have used that blizzard move on the point before the last one. As soon as I saw the mire in his move, I knew I was sunk. And it peaves me to lose my 2 yen at the end of the fight too. After 10 fights I have no yen!!! Sorry just venting :) Oh well, I should stick to just fighting Honor fighters!

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
130 - 102

"There are those that win and there are those that win with style. Both count as a win, yet one is harder to pull off. Our path is tough but well rewarding. Do not give up because you get beaten for giving up is when you truely lose."

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall enters after a long time spent away. "This is SO disappointing! I've been defeated by Mirashi Iso, and my student Sanctus has suffered a loss as well. I'm sorry, Master".

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads