• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domhani Bairdéir 03

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: I'll place the party upstairs in the room with Skáth and give him a chance to share before we move to Cliodhna's (KLEE-uh-na - the barmaid) home.

Leif

Adventurer
arkansasdave said:
OOC: sorry guys. I'm in the middle of a move, and i just started a new job. in about a week I'll be situated. I'll check in when I can.
OOC: Congratulations on the new job! See ya around, I guess. ;)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
mleibrock said:

[sblock=For Mike L]Skáth is able to sift through rumors and reports of events he overhears and figure out that there has been a Daoine presence here in the capitol city for a while now - due to the fact that he barely made the roll, he can't get more accurate than 'many months, maybe even years,' which should be adequate knowledge for his purpose.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
arkansasdave said:
OOC: sorry guys. I'm in the middle of a move, and i just started a new job. in about a week I'll be situated. I'll check in when I can.

No biggie - just check in/post when you can! Hope everything's going well.

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

Skáth will share the information he gathered with the rest of the party,

"There has been a Daoine presence here in the capitol city for a while now, I am unsure if it has been for months or years but definitely a while!"

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

mleibrock said:
Skáth will share the information he gathered with the rest of the party,

"There has been a Daoine presence here in the capitol city for a while now, I am unsure if it has been for months or years but definitely a while!"
"So how does that affect the manner in which we proceed? Or does it?"

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

"I don't think it should but it seems you my friend may not have been why they are here, just a crazy coincidence indeed."

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

mleibrock said:
"I don't think it should but it seems you my friend may not have been why they are here, just a crazy coincidence indeed."
"Well, that is a relief! I have more than enough to worry about without my family situation also coming into play here. Still, I think it would behoove me to keep as low a profile and possible in this operation to minimize the chances of word of my presence here getting back to those who would do me ill, especially since those entities have some relation to our enemies here. Hmmm, LOW PROFILE -- guess I'd better dull my axes up, then, huh?"

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads