Domhani Bairdéir 03

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cyr Escunar

I would have presented Gler as guardian spirit Cyr mentioned earlier. I already explained that he gets time with the body as part of the service. Unless Cairn brought up Cyr's history he would not mention it.

But since I didn0t explain any of these to MOwgli I have to live with the consequences :)

As for healing, part of preparations, unless it is really time critical, would be bondaging wound location(s) on his body so that blood doesn't stain his fine clotches...

Great work Mowgli, I'm back to full posting next week. Thank you all for your patience

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cyr Escunar

I'd like to present my powers to you all so you can judge by yourself if you can live with it in peace or not. Also, I'll demonstrate with your permission two powers that affect everybody designated by me. If you feel unconfortable with this please speak now. You have my word that none of these power will hurt you.

I ask you to allow this demonstration and decide after you felt the effects.

You already saw I can heal another. It comes at a great cost because I surrender part of my own vitality to that of sick or wounded person, thus taking their sickness or wound upon myself. There is safer version but it takes several hours in which patient sleeps and I'm meditating and wound gets transferred through me into spiritual world without ill effects.

There is another power in which I contact spirit world seeking advice. You already saw that one too.

There are two more at this point. At a later time I'll try to negotiate with other spirits to allow me to call upon them when needed.

One that I already have contact with is spirit of an ancient warrior. This is different spirit from Gler'Kadaal you met earlier. He comes to our world to protect me. This is how it looks like.

Cyr concentrates briefly and Cathéide – Spirit of an ancient warrior - rises from the ground and steps into Cyr his greater bulk overlapping Cyr’s body for a second until he enters fully into Cyr leaving only ghostly plate armor visible.

Gavril would you strike me with your sword please? Use as much power as you want.

OOC: remember statues of warriors in plate armors in that abandoned manor near mines? This is one of them :)

Thanatos here could probably blow through protection, but the blow would be reduced greatly because of the strength needed to bypass this armor. Same with Cairns axe. But swords, most bows and other lighter weapons are useless. Downside is that I'm essentialy immobilized while wearing it.

Cyr proceeds with demonstration excluding those who object to being subjected to his powers.

First he blasts everyone who agreed to demonstration with Granting of Peace.

This is only small part of maximum power I can muster. You may feel little bit detached and at peace, but at full power person can go unconcious or passive and is easy to handle and susceptible to suggestions.
OOC: only third of effect so that no one gets disabled

Finally, upon becoming a Bairdéir I visited spirit world within training grounds and found many spirits that were Bairdéir themselves or choose to become Mharcaíochta instead and were willing to help Bairdéir in their tasks.
Teifeach – Spirits of Mharcaíochta, Queen’s Messengers answer my call for help. This may feel little cold at first, please don't be alarmed, these are spirits of our fallen comrades.

Cyr concentrates again. Upon calling of his power swarm of small spirits stream out of Cyr’s body into party memebers he assigns them to. These attach themselves to arms and legs (and wings and other appendages) helping with their movement and increasing their speed. You all feel chill at their touch that passes as spirits get absorbed within the body.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOPS! Replied before I read that last message from Mowgli! The post that was here once is now post #2 in the new thread.

Last edited:

Remove ads