Domhani Bairdéir 03

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

"Thank you, we will leave you to your rest. I believe it is about time for the next watch." He turns to the discussion between Cairn and Dillis. "I believe you are overlook the myriad charms of the fairer sex in your discussion judge. Indeed they can be a trial, but oh the joys they can offer are worth it."

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn Mac Sidhe

Scotley said:
"Thank you, we will leave you to your rest. I believe it is about time for the next watch." He turns to the discussion between Cairn and Dillis. "I believe you are overlook the myriad charms of the fairer sex in your discussion judge. Indeed they can be a trial, but oh the joys they can offer are worth it."
"Ahh, good Gavril, ever the Horn-Dog! I would not presume to intrude upon your area of expertise within our Criu!" says Carin with a wink.

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

The swordsman doffs his hat and bows to the acknowledgement. "Now gentlemen, I suggest you get some rest while the lady and I stand watch. We have a long journey ahead of us on the morrow."

OOC: Gavril will chat amiably and try to lay the ground work for some future seduction with Dillis. He would not neglect his duty of watchman now, but it never hurts to plan ahead...

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
A Short Breather . . .

The remainder of the night passes uneventfully. Gavril finds Dílis an engaging conversationalist, though he doesn't get the impression she is at all taken in by his charms. She spends part of her watch sitting outside the room with him, talking softly in between making rounds up and down the halls.

Morning finds everyone rested and ready for a quick breakfast before making their way to the embarkation of the Maor and his embassy.

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

Getting packed and properly outfitted in his travelling clothes allows Gavril only enough time to wolf down a quick breakfast. Soon enough he is ready to see what the day and the journey will bring.

Remove ads