Domhani Bairdéir 03

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

Having avoided the axe of his opponent, Cairn redoubles his efforts to strike down his would-be murderer. "Stand and feel my judgment, Shadowy Heathen!"

OOC: Shaowy? Perhaps Cairn is not yet fully awake? :)

Requested Rolls: 1;1
(OUCH! Killer Cairn strikes again!!)

Extra Rolls just for giggles: 3;1;2;2

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1624886/

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Leif said:
Having avoided the axe of his opponent, Cairn redoubles his efforts to strike down his would-be murderer. "Stand and feel my judgment, Shadowy Heathen!"

OOC: Shaowy? Perhaps Cairn is not yet fully awake? :)

:) OOC: Got a roll for me, Cairn?

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

Gritting his teeth from the pain in his leg, Gavril moves forward to bring his blades into play. He calls their magic forth--the lesser blade seeming to come alive in his hand while the other begins to glow with heat and shimmer.

OOC: Can he get to the woman and attack in this phase?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Scotley said:
OOC: Can he get to the woman and attack in this phase?

OOC: Easily - Even had he moved an entire hex away and with his gimpy leg he'd have more than enough movement to do so. (½ your movement in hexes or 'inches' is ½ Phase, leaving time for another ½ Phase action such as an attack). Note that in HERO an attack ends your phase - you can move then attack, but not attack then move.

Scotley

Hero
Mowgli said:
OOC: Easily - Even had he moved an entire hex away and with his gimpy leg he'd have more than enough movement to do so. (½ your movement in hexes or 'inches' is ½ Phase, leaving time for another ½ Phase action such as an attack). Note that in HERO an attack ends your phase - you can move then attack, but not attack then move.

OOC: That's good to know, well in that case here are a couple of attack rolls. sword and dagger (3d6=7, 3d6=8). I'm not sure which attack will be best. Gavril wants to get a hit more than he is concerned about much damage he does. She marked him and he feels the need to respond with a wound in return.

His ire up at being wounded and the damage done to his favorite silk pajamas, Gavril strides in and puts all of his skill into showing this woman that while she may wound him, she is not invulnerable to his 'charms'.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
A Sudden Ending

With a roar of rage, Cairn levels a might blow of his axe at his opponent, sinking the tempered steel deep into the strange creature's chest. It's back arches and it screams in pain - music to the 'Hanging Judge's' ears. Gavril leaps nimbly from the bed again, barely stumbling on his bad leg as he extends both sword and dagger in a long lunge. Shimmer makes a sizzling sound as it burns through the flesh of the strange woman's shoulder, and Sciath actually seems to pull the swordsman's off hand forward to the target - it pierces the creatures hip in the same place she injured him with her deadly chain.

Cyr is on his way back to the fray, and Dílis and Béar both miss cleanly with their attacks.

The creature in the hall pulls back his arm for a dagger throw, the one in the room is just starting a tremendous swing with his broadsword, and the woman's has started a tumble around Cairn and past Gavril, when they all wink out of existence. There is an audible pop as displaced air collapses into the space suddenly vacated by their departing bodies.

Béar and Dílis stand on their beds, poised to attack. Cyr is about halfway back across the room, standing with arms akimbo and a pair of very wicked looking 18" fighting claws gripped in his hands. His eyes are now an icy green and almost seem to glow in the dimly lit room.

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSide

"Ahh, the sound of my axe biting to the bone was music to my ears, but where did they all go? HOW RUDE to leave right when things were getting so interesting!"

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Skath

Skath will fly back to the room occupied by the rest of the group. Fully prepared to throw a knife at a foe when he enters the room but surprised these opponents have also vanished.

"That was odd. I do not think they disappeared on their own accord. Mine was preparing to throw another dagger as he just vanished. Something seems to have sent them and maybe was even watching them."

Remove ads